Friday, August 17th

uvp

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry "Mom" but you made me throw u-p in my mouth with your comments about Dick and then you started playing VERY nice with a certain USER and a couple of other new names in a way that didn't seem normal so I have to cry foul. I mean come on, even me who has almost 1000 posts and have been here for years cannot post what I want against certain folks (who have obnoxiously high post numbers ) becuase he/she is protected. This happens over and over. It happened last night, it will happen tonight and will happen again until something is done. And remember, people are currently being turned away because this person is allowed to stay (with multiple names)

Last night:

A certain person posts in a thread and suddenly someone responds who only seems to respond to that "PERSON" and for some strange reason has less than 100 posts total and then carries on back and forth multiple times in multiple threads, within minutes, over and over as if someone was relogging to different names and carrying on a conversation with themself. Would be strange if it was only one like that, but you will find multiple examples like this, all with the same person as the source and every season for the past 3 years....well, since around mid 2005.

And new folks are being turned away

Sigh

Dep

Sorry folks, but someone needs to speak up.

add another user to my ignore list

Sorry "Mom" but you made me throw u-p in my mouth with your comments about Dick and then you started playing VERY nice with a certain USER and a couple of other new names in a way that didn't seem normal so I have to cry foul. I mean come on, even me who has almost 1000 posts and have been here for years cannot post what I want against certain folks (who have obnoxiously high post numbers ) becuase he/she is protected. This happens over and over. It happened last night, it will happen tonight and will happen again until something is done. And remember, people are currently being turned away because this person is allowed to stay (with multiple namesOk, didn't mean to make you throw up, first of all. Crying foul about what? I can guarantee you that I have never been on these boards until 2 wks ago. I watched BB All Stars last year, didn't even KNOW about these boards and then this year, really got into BB8. Did some googling and found these boards. Who and what do you want to post against?Last night: A certain person posts in a thread and suddenly someone responds who only seems to respond to that "PERSON" and for some strange reason has less than 100 posts total and then carries on back and forth multiple times in multiple threads, within minutes, over and over as if someone was relogging to different names and carrying on a conversation with themself. Would be strange if it was only one like that, but you will find multiple examples like this, all with the same person as the source and every season for the past 3 years....well, since around mid 2005.And new folks are being turned awayShow me which thread you are talking about. I am seriously clueless on what you are saying. I am a new person on here so I don't know all the ins and outs of this board. I looked at your stuff and I see that you have been here since 2005. I have only been here for a little bit. I guess there are more than a few people on here who have peeved other people off, for whatever reason, but I am not going to argue with someone unless there is cause for the way that they have been towards me. If you want to shoot me a message, go ahead.

I mean come on, even me who has almost 1000 posts and have been here for years cannot post what I want against certain folks (who have obnoxiously high post numbers ) becuase he/she is protected. This happens over and over. It happened last night, it will happen tonight and will happen again until something is done. And remember, people are currently being turned away because this person is allowed to stay (with multiple names)

Who exactly are we talking about here??? I always miss the good stuff...

Huh? Totally confused here too...

And no jokes about the name... I'm really not being a space cadet here. :giggle:

Archived