Friday, August 17th

uvp

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was freaked that something she said will get back to Danielle because she knows Eric is with them. I wonder which of the hundreds of things she said that she doesn't want them to find out?

so they figure out eric is with them but not jess?

I'm a big Dick fan, but I have to say that every time he gets power, he just absolutely LORDS it over the people who don't Kail, Jen; Jameka and Amber right now. Even if he doesn't begin a conversation with the explicit intention of doing it, he ends up making it look like he's on a power trip.

jen asking dani if she may go up

dani nonchalantly says yeah

jen up there wasting her time trying to be friendly

true

but it jen fault for getting the hint

Amber said to Dan that she told everybody she would not put Dan up if she got HOH. Is that so?

Actually, Waaahmber has been trash talking Dani for weeks!! (I think if you page through the video links, there may be some with her doing her Dani/back-stabbing stuff, you might be able to see.)

Everytime one the their group had power, Dani's was one of the first names mentioned for eviction!! And some of the horrible things she's said!! Or laughed at - like when Eric and/or Dunceton suggested an incestuous relationship between Dani and her father.

With all of the trash talk, that's one of the lowest accusations. It bothers me the most, anyway. Amber put Nick up four times in conversations for eviction, then sat in the DR blubbering to Nick (in her goodbye message) that she didn't know or that she had an idea the others might put him up.

I just don't like her - I guess that's obvious!

Kat

Amber also lied and told Dick that the plan wasn't to get Daniele out over Dick. I heard them all talking about it for days before POV... Does she really think she is lying and name calling behind Daniele's back or is she just sucking up to the HOH once again?

i cant believe folks were saying dustin was cocky

dani has him beat in that department

she still more cocky

I'm surprised that Dustin didn't wear that robe on the show during

the eviction.... :animated_rotfl:

I'm glad we don't have to look at that grey t-shirt for now!

That look on his face.....priceless!!!!!!

Archived