Friday, August 17th

uvp

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Dick liker, and yes he is not totally responsible for getting Dustin evicted, but he does not know that Eric is AP so he believes he pullled the coos off all by his lonesome by being able to turn Eric and Jess around who in turn turned Zach and Jen around, no pun intended her but Eric is merely a pawn, he is ours and finally he is on board to do as we ask. Also no one is perfect, Dick my spit spew some venom and say exactly what is on his mind, and I understand that this upsets some peoples sensibilities, not mine, I really like to accept people for who they are, I have some friends that do not always do what I think is the most tactful or right way, but I see them as human beings warts and all and if I like ya, then I accept who you are, and I accept who Dick is because there is a flip side to him, it is not all what you see on the outside and certainly not what is seen in the BB house, JMO

Thanx fizzle, but i always misspell words when I am typin fast and then just add, and it looks silly when read back, those words that aren't right, looks like I am tipsy, not this early. I think this game has got to be better now that certain lines are definately drawn, if Jen wins pov when in fact they want to evict her, I guess Amber will have to go, and she is going soon any way, so we will see.

Yes. I see Jameka is very unhappy.

I was just thinking about Karma. Jameka was really snotty to Dani last week and just so smug that her "good" group was going all the way.

What a difference a day makes. Now she knows how Daniele feels being put on the block 2 times.

I find it so interesting that after how Jameka and Amber were virtually inseperable this last week, now that Dustin has left and the alliance is broken they are not supporting each other (at least not as much as expected). Both after the live show and now after nominations Jameka goes off on her own and leaves Amber to herself....

:animated_rotfl: I think even Jameka, as annoying as she is, has a limit when it comes to Amber! Plus Amber last night told her about her conversation with Dani...."I've never said anything bad about you, I wuv you, I'll understand if you put me up" - and likely noticed that she had already started campaigning for herself only.

A Whamber-Jam breakup is predictable.

Zach gave Whamber the 'what for' speech last night, telling her to get her ass out of her head, and into the game. I think Whamber can go further in the game than Jam can.

Whamber is a cry baby. Jam is a hypocrite of the first order. And she's letting her ED hatred color how she plays. Even if there is a Jen backdoor this week, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jam get the boot. Dani promised Jen. That might buy Jen another week.

I guess I expected Amber to be holding onto Jameka more, seeking her out when she goes off on her own...even though Z did talk with Amber, I'm sure that convo didn't last in her brain more than about 5 minutes :devilish:

Edited to add: Now of course the minute after I bring this issue up...now they're buddy buddy in the BY together :P

Jameka is wanting to get back in with Eric and Jess and is ready to dump Amber. But then she is going to see that she does not fit in their F3 alliance anymore.

Archived