Zach Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another dumbass who is a sheep to the d&d victory paradethanks to his help

Well Zach is #2 for Daniele. But, I agree that for Dick, Zach moved down 2 pegs.

I totally believe that Daniele wants the final 3 to be her, Dick and Zach. Where she will sell her dad down the river to win the money against Zach. imo

He's a bigger fool than I thought..telling Dustin he's arrogant. Oh, hello Zack, Dustin is going to sequester and if you make it to the end you should try being a little nicer to Dustin in your goodbye message.

Dani had better sense..she has stated all along how she hates Dustin, yet she said "it was nice getting to meet you" (two faced shrewdy)

He's a bigger fool than I thought..telling Dustin he's arrogant. Oh, hello Zack, Dustin is going to sequester and if you make it to the end you should try being a little nicer to Dustin in your goodbye message.

I don't know, he was the only one that told him why he was voted out. The people in his own group didn't even do that.

I still like the guy..... I honestly truely do.

Same here Erin. I hope he or Dick or Danielle win it. I felt really bad for him when all the HG's ignored him. He seems to be a really nice person who keepsd his word and is very loyal.

i cant remember ever seeing a zach dr :lol:

yeah i remember that one :lol:

I think he is creepy and boring as watching grass grow. Listening to him plod through a sentence is torture!

He is the type of person I make a severe effort to dodge IRL.

One of the worst casting choices ever IMHHHHHHO

he is content to finish third or fourth.

he is being carried thats why

Archived