Zach Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Zach is smitten with Jessica. He just hangs around whoever is HOH. And..........he did tell Daniele he was looking out for her after Nick was booted.

Zach is completely acting on BB...he's no graphic designer or whatever he says...he's a wannabe actor..

STYLE COURT

Not sure if that has been posted before, I just saw it...

He was a club promoter. He doesn't even mention this in the house. Is this strategy?

zach better make his move soon cause i can see them going after him this upcoming week and letting amber stay since she is so useless

Zach making BBQ chicken minutes after he wakes blows me away. Can anyone else do that? Eat non-breakfast food once they wake up? I don't care how late in the day it is, I still require a cup or four of coffee.

Just thought I'd add something to Zach's thread so when he wins BB, he will look back at all of the long threads and say, "Thanks Francis, you're my biggest fan." :party_smilie:

Actually...I'm starting to like Zach more. He is quirky...but listening to him speak about his philosophy on how to play the game makes me respect him more...especially more than anyone else at the present time. He seems to be a pretty straightforward guy and has a certain amount of integrity with the gameplay.

I only wish he wasn't associated with D&D...maybe he can outplay them and E&J somehow.

*OMG...I think I'm rooting for Zach now...nobody could be more surprised than me at this revelation!*

Finally!!! Zack is calling bs with Dick! And guess what? Dick did not attempt to intimidate him! Guess it may have to do with Zack being a man and his own size. Dick actually said something to the effect of "we disagree, but you are an alright guy".

I don't know. At this point if Jen goes into sequester, Dick would be down 0-2. Don't see Jen or Dustin giving him the money. Who knows with Amber and Jameka? Have to think they are still smarting a bit from his verbal attacks. Daniele would obviously vote for Dick. Probably Eric, too, since America would control that vote and Dick has more fans than Zack. Jessica? Who knows? I think it would be more of a heat than a land slide. Remember it's the people who lived with him controlling the votes. America only has 1.

i think they will all stand up and say they are giving the money to dick for being a 'straight shooter' or some kind of lame crap like that, continuing to let his intimidation and 'calling people out' to influence the way they vote...... and well, i dont think they care about the fact that i dont want to see dick win the money :animated_bouncy:

anybody really think that IF it ends up zach/dick final two, that it will be a landslide of everyone voting for dick to win

well i do anyway

it should be zach has done absolutely nothing in this game

Archived