Zach Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep but i dont think he have the guts to bite the hand that fed him

I kinda get the boring part but he was shunned by literally everyone in the house so I'm not surprised he started laying low. I laughed at his bunny dance and have laughed at a number of his comments. He made sense when he was talking to Jess and was honest with Dick about his vote.

But the creepy part I just don't see. If I was calling anyone creepy it would be Eric or Dick. Guess I've missed something.

Bear you must've missed some of his "shining" moments...such as....hanging out in the bathroom when one of the girls went to take a shower....saying that he would like to chew on Jess' dirty panties....lying down outside of the HOH door when the girls were in there being girls...list goes on & on & on

Bear you must've missed some of his "shining" moments...such as....hanging out in the bathroom when one of the girls went to take a shower....saying that he would like to chew on Jess' dirty panties....lying down outside of the HOH door when the girls were in there being girls...list goes on & on & on

Oh yea i missed the shower and the dirty panties comments, those are creepy. I thought he was laying outside the door to ease drop but maybe not.

Ok so Eric, Dick and Zach are on the creepy list.

Zach really is an odd duck... or I should say odd bunny!! I have had the hardest time making up my mind about him! I have felt sorry for him more than anything else. He seems like a pretty decent-hearted guy who has had a hard life and really is grateful for being in the game.

Sometimes, I found myself wishing he could win the whole thing, actually! Other times...

I don't know - I guess I'm on the Dick/Dani bandwagon, mostly.

You have to give him credit, though - he is still there!

Kat

Zach seriously reminds me of a friend who has Asperger's syndrome. Socially awkward, Lacking empathy, Difficulty communicating, But really very, very smart.

I like him in spite of his creepy comments. And I completely agree that Eric and Dick are way more creepy! :maleficent:

only shot of winning is vs amber or jameka

I have been trying to like Zach but there is just something about him that is... creepy. I don't know why but when he is talking to people, like on his date with Jess, I just have to change the feed to get away from him. And he is not saying anything mean or trashing anyone. There is just something about him and I don't really know what it is.

another player working to hand D&D the money

too bad he isnt that smart

and amber says she will put him up instead of D&D

Zach is a fool . It would be funny to see him watch the tape where Nick says he is a prick and hates him. He now says Jen's eyes are weird and she is like a bug to him . Zachie is Danille's and Dick's lap dog and he will get screwed by them too.

Once he had sense and said the two of them needed to be broken up . If he had any brain he would vote to keep Jen so they could do just that action .

Danille will be bashing Jen all week to Zach whining ,Zach she was so mean to me I will be sooo glad when she is gone.

Zach is saying tonite he will be so glad when she is fricking gone. He does not realize Danille is working him with repetition to reinforce her want of Jen leaving ,the idiot.

I don't think that Zack thinks of Daniele as someone he wants to play footsies with. I think they just have a nice friendship.

It does seem that Zack is quited smitten with Jessica.

Archived