• Jessica
    • Dick
    • Danielle
    • Zach
    • Jen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is no way Amber will make it to the final 2.

i beg to differ. first who in the house would waste hoh nom on amber. in hoh comp this week no one wanted to select her. she is another cowboy imho amber would be the perfect hg to have final two jmho btw

Who would win against Amber and her crying sob story of recovering addict/single mom?

I think Jen is in actuality.....an extremely good competitor but in the final vote for the half-million what would she base her decision on? Has she ever actually said 2 sentences together that were not some of the dumbest things you ever heard? I;m not saying she does'nt compete well or manages to make her way in the game, but she is not a smart person.

Lara

Who would win against Amber and her crying sob story of recovering addict/single mom?

I think Jen is in actuality.....an extremely good competitor but in the final vote for the half-million what would she base her decision on? Has she ever actually said 2 sentences together that were not some of the dumbest things you ever heard? I;m not saying she does'nt compete well or manages to make her way in the game, but she is not a smart person.

Lara

i guess you missed my post. i said every hg would want to be final two against amber cause they would win. only hg i would see amber beating is jameka

Jen is one of the smartest players on the show .She has used class and and outwitted Dick from abusing her without making a fool of herself like Jameka and Amber.

I wonder if she really says like that much in real life.

She has almost completed an Architecture major college degree not too shabby.

Please....tell me how you see Eric beating Amber. how you see Dustin beating Amber, how you see Jameeka beating amber, or even jessica beating her in the vote. Which player gets more votes than amber in the end? lay it out because i don't see it.

Lara

Please....tell me how you see Eric beating Amber. how you see Dustin beating Amber, how you see Jameeka beating amber, or even jessica beating her in the vote. Which player gets more votes than amber in the end? lay it out because i don't see it.

Lara

is this your first year watching bb be honest

the amber type never ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wins big brother

what has amber done to beat anyone in the game?

like i said before only hg she could maybe beat is jameka

Jens almost college degree aside...i stand by the fact that Jen, while also being a Narcissist of un-imaginable degree, is NOT in any way or definition a SMART person....She has Won an HOH through almost pure dumb luck and won POV's by just giving almost any and everything away and by taking the opportunity that Dustin gave her..,to shaft Jameeka and then Rely on Jameeka to do one of the dumbest things i have ever seen on this show. In all her confrences with Kail, she almost Never had the right read on any situation and could not figure out that kails and ultimately her best move was to have kail tell the group that Eric was a part of the Mrs. Robinson alliance and get him Out and break up their stranglehold. What other than self preservation has she done to show you she is smart? Like i said she has competed in physical challenges very well and has realized her situation in the game and what she needed to do to secure her safety....but as a person she has said many completely idiotic things...just like amber, just like Zach etc.

Lara

Unlike say survivor, where the truly treacherous are generally always rewarded, Big brother is all about who you are standing next to. Yes, she will not be seen as a strong back-stabbing, smart player but she will get ALOT of sympathy to win by the jury. All of this takes me back to my original point....NOONE will allow themselves to be standing next to Jameeka and Amber at the end....that is why the winner is usually the choice of two evils...because noone wants to be judged against someone who has the Sob story. The finalists from almost every season have been between 2 a**holes and may the best one win. Noone has their long term goal in this game to be standing next to either Amber or Jameeka....Which is where we disagree...:)

Lara

jen and dustin best players imho

so imho no way is she dumb

i upset she put joe on the block instead of nick which would have got dick out but in the end it worked out for her

Unlike say survivor, where the truly treacherous are generally always rewarded, Big brother is all about who you are standing next to. Yes, she will not be seen as a strong back-stabbing, smart player but she will get ALOT of sympathy to win by the jury. All of this takes me back to my original point....NOONE will allow themselves to be standing next to Jameeka and Amber at the end....that is why the winner is usually the choice of two evils...because noone wants to be judged against someone who has the Sob story. The finalists from almost every season have been between 2 a**holes and may the best one win. Noone has their long term goal in this game to be standing next to either Amber or Jameeka....Which is where we disagree...

Lara

crap . no way . ivette and cowboy which imho are moles of amber and neither have won cause they didnt merit the win. bb dont give sympathy vote the best player usually wins and in no way was amber the best player. she has no mind of her own and is one of the most treacherous person in the game. only season the best players havent won were 3 &4 .

After yesterdays display of in your face verbal abuse, I'm soooooooooooooo glad i'm NOT a Dick follower. Charges should be brought against him for trying to incite a person verbally, verbal assualt, etc. I hope Eric, Dustin, Amber and Jameka's famliy could actually consider that, but I know it will never happen. It's so sad someone can act like that and still have followers???To each his own I guess, but Dick is a disgusting human being, Daniele knows that for sure now. :animated_shocking:

there is little anyone will do about Dicks attacks. If the CBS even thought there could be a lawsuit, he would have been yanked from the show. Not only would Dick be at fault, but also CBS for allowing the behavior to take place. No of the house guest seem to do anything about it except say comment behind his back (cowards). As bad as Dick is I think Eric is much worse because he says horrible things about people, but never says to thier face. Dick is in the wrong for the things he says, but those who allow it to happen are just as bad too.

This is an arguement that will go on until the end of the season. While some will wonder how can anyone follow Dick, others will say the same about any of the house guest. Dicks abuse is a game plan and it has worked at times. Athletes use trash talk to get under thier opponents skins and much of it gets very personal. I'm not sying its right i'm just saying Dick isn't the only one.

I was really uncomfortable with Dick's tirade. His comments all - as horrible as they were - were about things each respective target actually said or revealed themselves.

Eric's incest remarks, though - that falls toward slanderous and libel. Those kinds of remarks are the kind that could seriously damage someone. Imagine how Danielle will feel when she sees them later. There are lines not to cross. Dick's tirades are horrible and the cursing is so offensive. And don't take this as a pass on his behavior but his attacks only included accusations about things that had actually been revealed by his victims. I am not saying he was right.

Eric's insinuations are too low and beyond offensive.

When feeds finally came back on yesterday after the POV, and Dustin was preaching to Dani about her father, I just couldn't watch that whole conversation. The lies coming out or Dustin and Eric's mouths towards Dani to make her feel bad were just pathetic. And, then to make it even worse, Eric telling Dani that all the bad comments her father has been making...Like he hasn't said any at all! And, of course, he didn't mention any of that to Dani.

There was only 3 I liked...that is a shamed... I am not even addicted to this season because none of the players can really play... I think this is the worse season besides season 1 which was horrible...Chicken george and his cast...America had total say so and if it wasnt for season 3 I still would not be watching bb...

The worst seasons JMO for bb were season 1,5,8...I hate to say this but bring sharpio back!!! at least there were better casting....

When feeds finally came back on yesterday after the POV, and Dustin was preaching to Dani about her father, I just couldn't watch that whole conversation. The lies coming out or Dustin and Eric's mouths towards Dani to make her feel bad were just pathetic. And, then to make it even worse, Eric telling Dani that all the bad comments her father has been making...Like he hasn't said any at all! And, of course, he didn't mention any of that to Dani.

Have we been watching the same show!!! Dick has even betrayed his own daughter's confideniality in she goes and talk to him in private...he goes back and tells others this is between you and me but....and I am worried about Danielle because she told me this in confidence..... so if it is repeated I know where it came from.....and blah blah blah....Jen called him out on that and Dick lashed out at her and changed the subject quick so Danielle wouldnt believe her...O and then the brilliant Danielle breaks in and saids I dont want to hear it... thinking Jen was lying..... They are all depicable in this game...There is not one saint playing.....everyone has enemies now and everyone is doing their best to get them out...except for Jen and Zach who was target#1 now they are on the bottom of the list..

It may have been annoying for many to watch/read Dustin's interview because they dislike him so much. I read it and no where did I read lies. Dustin spoke of Dick's behavior (all true) and yes it was confrontation, but there's been plenty of confrontation in that house and especially after a comp event.

Have we been watching the same show!!! Dick has even betrayed his own daughter's confideniality in she goes and talk to him in private...he goes back and tells others this is between you and me but....and I am worried about Danielle because she told me this in confidence..... so if it is repeated I know where it came from.....and blah blah blah....Jen called him out on that and Dick lashed out at her and changed the subject quick so Danielle wouldnt believe her...O and then the brilliant Danielle breaks in and saids I dont want to hear it... thinking Jen was lying..... They are all depicable in this game...There is not one saint playing.....everyone has enemies now and everyone is doing their best to get them out...except for Jen and Zach who was target#1 now they are on the bottom of the list..

My point was not that Eric and Dustin are only to blame. They all are doing the same thing. I didn't say anything about Dick as far as how he is acting. I made a comment that Eric and Dustin were telling Dani all these horrible things Dick has said as if she doesn't know, and she should put a stop to it. The way Dustin was talking to her was as if Dick was the only one doing wrong. Yes, he's gone very far with what he has said, but Eric, too, has said some horrible things regarding Dick and Dani. That was my other point, that Eric's blaming her father, when he himself has done the same thing. Remember the incest 'joke' he made about the two of them.

I read it and no where did I read lies.

As far as them speaking lies, when Dustin and Eric were there telling Dani they appreciated her coming to them and talking and all that, I found that as somewhat of a lie, because they will trash Dani until the cows come home. If they really liked and appreciated her, they wouldn't do that.

Archived