• Dustin
    • Amber
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Dick
    • Danielle
    • Zach
    • Jen

My point was not that Eric and Dustin are only to blame. They all are doing the same thing. I didn't say anything about Dick as far as how he is acting. I made a comment that Eric and Dustin were telling Dani all these horrible things Dick has said as if she doesn't know, and she should put a stop to it. The way Dustin was talking to her was as if Dick was the only one doing wrong. Yes, he's gone very far with what he has said, but Eric, too, has said some horrible things regarding Dick and Dani. That was my other point, that Eric's blaming her father, when he himself has done the same thing. Remember the incest 'joke' he made about the two of them.

Well we know Eric is a weasel...but it is not time for him to go home yet...I think him being AC has made him to cocky..The weasel will get his in time due... Right now I think Dick has to go because of his tyant hold he has over the house....none of the other hgs will see others for who they are and play the game...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
none of the other hgs will see others for who they are and play the game...

I agree to that. Even though I want Dick and Dani to stay, Dick in the BB house with the way he is puts all the attention to him, and makes everybody else over look all the other HGs. If Dick were to leave, I still think the LNC would stay together, but it would definetly make it crumble even faster.

Archived