• Jessica
    • Dick
    • Danielle
    • Zach
    • Jen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of the Jen turnaround, what about the Zach turnaround in the house? Everyone hated him in the house in the first weeks, made fun of him, dumped on him behind his back, wouldn't talk to him, and now it's sort of over, except for D/D...they still dump on him, and he's supposed to be Dani's savior!

Oh, and I voted ED. I missed the part where I could vote for as many as I liked...

voted for D and D, even though I don't like the actions of others as well. I found Evel amusing for the first few weeks but got sick of his tirades and hatefulness. . . as for Danielle, I find her spoiled, phony and poor me for being linked to dad trip grating.

I voted dor D/D. I don't see how anyone can like Dick. He's an abuser and other than bulling people, he doesn't have a clue of how to play the game. Dani's stratigy was to ride Dick's intimidation trip to the end.

Dustin is not my fav, but he is the only guy to actually make a move to win the game. He pulled his team back from a certian suicide vote to save a guy that had less than a 10 percent chance of staying. That move completely changed the game.

Dustin is not my fav, but he is the only guy to actually make a move to win the game. He pulled his team back from a certian suicide vote to save a guy that had less than a 10 percent chance of staying. That move completely changed the game.

Or so he thinks. Are you forgetting that we control Eric's vote?

It's odd, but it seems that the only "deserving" person so far for the win would be Jen. I don't know why, but thats how I feel. Anyone who took THAT long to realize Eric was a number on their side doesn't deserve the win.

I can't wait for the Royal court five to finally realize that for all of them to have true control over who wins (one of erics mantras to them) ...they have to drag either Zach or Jen with them to the end. If they get rid of all the remaining people, then Dick, DAnielle, Zach and Jen will have the power to award the prize, and even though Jen is so retarded you can't figure out who she would vote for and why.

Of the Royal 5 i think only amber or Jessica could get her vote and there is no way Amber will make it to the final 2. Jessica has to get to the final 2 with eric or jameeka of the royal 5 to have any shot to win. While there are scenarios with the royal 5 making it to the final 2 i think the following houseguests are so polarizing that people would vote not for someone to win as much as just to make sure they did'nt win: Dustin, Eric, Jameeka...that leaves Amber and Jessica and if you run down how they would do against Jen or Zach or even Danielle...it think it would be almost impossible. Of course this is BB and things change on a dime...LOL

Lara

Archived