Wednesday August 1 - Feed Discussion

BrandyM82

I'm not sure if the talk with Jess is just to cover his butt if things don't go down like he wants or if he really is trying to get Nick out. I guess we'll find out who AP is when Eric starts talking to different people like Dani and Dick. Gosh I hope it was Kail and not Nick!!

There was a lot of background noises but I heard "kail" after his rant how Dick changing his vote......I'm sure Morty will put the convo up and will be able to go back and see what was exactly said but I'm standing by Kail is AC according to the convo.

Is Eric's task to try to get who we want out, or just change his vote? If it's just his vote, he doesn't have to change his campaigning at all. If it's to actually try to get them voted out, then he would have to switch his campaigning.

I think it's just his vote, and he can say he wants Nick out and his vote can still go to Kail.

I think he's telling Jess the flip is because of Dick setting him up and doesn't want to take the risk of voting Kail and Nick stays.

I don't think so because with the Mike vote it was a certainity and knew his Mike vote would be easy to blame on someone else.. With three people or more voting for Nick to stay Eric won't be able to hide his vote and blame it on someone else so I think he's going to get Jameka and Jess to flip with him and just let Amber and Dustin sit there with egg on their face.

He already hopes Danile gets HOH because he knows him and Jess are safe with her.

Archived