Pets Speculation

What might they bring in or what would you want tae see brought in of the animal kingdom?

I think they'll bring in a cat & then watch them argue who gets kittybox poo duty! :roll:

But a 12 foot python would be interesting...especially if someone removed it & claimed it'd gotten loose...heh heh heh!

I'd bring my fish to entertain all of you :)

Och!BB brings them in sometimes about midway through the season.Didn't mean the HG's bring them in themselves.Sometimes my Texans worse than my Scottish..er..or is it the other way around? :roll: O'well,bring on the critters!

How's about a hamster with a really loud screechy exercise wheel that has them rubbing their grumpy eyes by morning,dreamin of hamster sandwiches instead of PB & J's?

Guest ranster627

I would like them to bring in a pet from a shelter so after the show people would give it a good home! Maybe they could do some good with this?

Guest checkplease
I'm sure this one has been seen by y'all. But it makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

Squirrel Commercial

That has been my favorite commercial since the first time I saw it, I LOVE IT :lol:

I love that commercial. Anyways, back to topic, I think they should have a pig.

I can't believe you all have forgotten......

They have all had the same pet on EVERY Big Brother..... Can you guess it :?:

Do you know :?:

Ready for the answer??

ants1ya.pngANTS!!!!!!!!

If you are bored......... have nothing to do.......... feel like watching some ants??

http://www.antcam.com/

Crocs in pool.......yum!A FOOD comp!I find gator tastey....croc's can't be much different!(The other white meat)

Guest jwells131313

And who could ever forget Chicken George. OK, now I'm really dating myself. That's all the way back to BB1!!!