Pov Week 3

nursie

Saturday 7/21/07

Eric in a mad hatter costume to host the POV competition, nick jessica zach are participating in the competition...earlier zach guessed he thinks they will have to knock opponents out with balls in the POV.....all participatants began pulling numbers out of a hat before feeds went to foth

judging by dick's continued blinders-on focus on his target of kail, if he gets a chance to throw a ball at kail they may need smelling salts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no Ginger, in the veto competitions:

the HOH and two nominees always play (this week Dick, Kail, Jen)

then sometimes each of those get to CHOOSE one person to also play, or sometimes they have to pull names out of a hat (im not sure how they picked today)

so anyway, the variable players this week are jessica, nick, and zach

i read on another forum that dick CHOSE jessica...so i'd be guessing to say jen picked nick and kail picked zach (perhaps she did not pick mike to continue her silly way of trying to convince dick she's no longer in an alliance with mike)

i read on another forum that dick CHOSE jessica...so i'd be guessing to say jen picked nick and kail picked zach (perhaps she did not pick mike to continue her silly way of trying to convince dick she's no longer in an alliance with mike)

Zach and Nicks names were chosen at random from out of the hat...Jessica was Dick's choice (I believe that is the way it played out anyway).

After they chose who was playing in the veto comp...Jen and Kail were discussing that it couldn't have been 2 worse people playing in the game (referring to Nick and Zach)...because they will not want to use the veto or try to throw the comp to Jen or Kail.

I would much rather have Jen around then Kail.

Kail hides in her little spider web like a black widow and waits for the time to jump out and attack. Very passive aggressive.

Amber is the most two faced person in the house. She's been complaining about Two-faced people in the house for two weeks and then tells Kail that she's sorry she had to find out that she hated Kail. It pisses me off to see hypocrites in the house like this.

Edit: "Hate is such a strong word" - Amber. YOU'VE BEEN USING THE PHRASE "I F****N HATE HER" THIS WHOLE TIME!

I fear I"m going to end up hating everyone in the house.

Amber is telling Kail that she hates her in the game but doesn't hate her as a person and that she is sorry she had to find out from Dick. We all know Amber's true feelings towards Kail and she still isn't showing them. What ticks me off is the fact Amber has been saying for the past two weeks that she hates two-faced people. Amber is the most two-faced in the house.

Archived