Saturday, July 14th

CeCiMom

zach is trying is best to get joe put up :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dick ripping jen a fat one on the patio

big_cuban_cigar.jpg:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

jameka, danielle, jessica are suspecting that amber may be converting to camp kali

jameka wants to work jen to put up zach

Daniele and her group do so so much whispering it drives me nuts.

and the dumb bunch not even discret about it

As this day goes on, I like Dick less and feel sorry for Jen. I've always felt that Jen had a lot of sadness in her eyes, and she seems insecure and a little desperate. I'll say this for her--she takes a LOT from Evel Dick and she doesn't cry or anything. She tries to even joke or be nice to him when he is verbally attacking her. It almost makes me wonder if she is used to being abused or something. I can't imagine having someone treat me as he has treated her today, and not crying or yelling back.

I agree Catniptoy. While Jen is self-centered she takes the criticism well. And the mere fact that she TRIED to be nice and have a conversation with ED makes me think she really does care. He has been mean and rude to her continually but she doesn't let it get to her. Can you imagine if he spoke to Amber that way!

I think Jen is what you call narcissistic. They don't feel emotion and they think the world should revolve around them.

I am still rooting for Dick but I think he has been going overboard. He did go down a notch for me.

I agree Marty, although I dont have the feeds so I have only read a little abotu whats going on, I think Jen is narcissistic, she feels nothing and cares onyl for herself, I just cant feel bad for her, and I do like Dick, but you're right he can go overboard, but I would rather have that then the clueless Jen lol

Archived