Friday, July 13th

CeCiMom

Jen and Kail are going over all scenario's, of who should be nominated.

Oh man I hope we can get Danielle out this week. Jenn will need to nominate Danielle/Dick, Danielle/Amber, or Danielle/Nick. Don't know if any of those scenario''s will work but, those are the best shots, imo.

Danielle is already campaigning against her dad. She asked Joe if her and dick were put up would he keep her. Of course he said yes...

Zach and Mike want Danielle gone, so it could get interesting. Especially because Dick has Dustin and Amber and Eric. And if Mike and Zach want Danielle gone then Kail will follow suit. That's 6 to 4 for Danielle leaving. I'm starting to like Danielle, she has my sense of humor. I'd hate to see her go, but I like Dick more.

I know nominations haven't been made yet... Just trying to find a way to save Dick :(

I'm not sure why but maybe it has to do with her being sarcastic to them? I know she doesn't like Zach.

What if she switched and nominated Dick and Nick, due to the fact that she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to nominate girls. If that happened who do you think would get voted out? I'm trying to figure out if Dick stands a better chance against Nick or Danielle.

In their final conversations last night (this morning), Dick was convincing Amber that she just shouldn't trust Dustin as much as she does. Says that he and Joe are a setup - that they had to know ahead of time that they were going in together.

Setting aside the fact that he and his daughter are just as much of a setup, WHY would Dick want to pull Amber away from Dustin? In case she gets nominated by Jen? What good would that do?

I just don't get that one.

Kail and Jen in the HOH last night was funny. Kail was pulling Jen like she was controlling the puppet strings. Kail wants "Evel" gone. She kept giving Jen him as a nom.

It would work to Kail's advantage to get rid of Dani though, then Nick wouldn't be distracted from his alliance with her (Kail).

It would work to Kail's advantage to get rid of Dani though, then Nick wouldn't be distracted from his alliance with her (Kail).

Although I like Dani,I agree. At least everyone would know who's side Nick's on because I don't have the time.

Archived