Mike Week 2

CeCiMom

I'm liking Mike more and more. He's tall, dark, handsome, not a blabber, and loyal. I also love him for telling Zach that he does not appreciate the way Dick treats the women in the house. As of today and until he proves me wrong, Mike's my hero and I shall root for him...:2thumbsup:

when will mikey boy act like he wants to be there :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

So far, I like Mike the most, also. I will root for him, too. :animated_bouncy:

He hasn't been rude to anyone. He stood up for himself with Joe when Joe basically told him to shut up, but he did it in a quiet, civil way. He basically told Zach to take a hike when he felt he was given an ultimatum to dump his alliance. I am not sure if the dates were strategy, or him just trying to make each lady feel special, but I'm hoping he doesn't do that any longer.

Yes, I'm definitely going to root for Mike, until he ticks me off!

i want mike to be my new favorite too....dustin is just too much in the clutches of amber

but every time i get a favorite something happens to them....maybe i should not proclaim him as my fave yet

i think when they target the 'mrs robinson alliance' they will end up booting out mike, and we'll still be stuck with kail

i want mike to be my new favorite too....dustin is just too much in the clutches of amber

but every time i get a favorite something happens to them....

The same thing happens to me, now I'm scared Dick or Dan will win HOH tonight and Mike will be gone next week, just cuz I was rooting for him :disappointed:

Soyyo Your Foamy Avatar cracks me up every time I see it! :animated_rotfl:

Anyhow....

Mike seems OK so far, I felt so bad for him on his Amber date, I had to change feeds cause she was talking non stop and annoying.

Later on she said he was 'shaking' when he poured the wine cause he has a crush on her, I thought he was shaking cause he couldnt believe he was stuck out there with her.. LOL

I missed him and the Zach thing :( I hope there is a video somewhere so I can see it.. lol

I'm glad you appreciate my squirrely wrath TV :grin2:

Amber is totally delusional. you can watch the Zach/Mike talk where Mike tells Zach that he thinks Dick "systematically strips the girls of the house out of their dignity..." at YouTube...here's the link...

:animated_wave:

This guy is wierd. He really doesn't talk about much about his outside life even when he's just talking to the guys. His infatuation/loyalty with Kail seems abnormal, especially after her two day debacle of trying to get Dick out.

And a 27 year old man living with his ex-girlfriend's parents in their house...strange.

He talked about it during his date with Amber..it was one of the few times during the date he was able to get to talk.

so close mike. i guess he forgot to count his date with amber hours which was about 17 hours of hell. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived