Tonight's Show-tuesday 7/10

If we are asked which way Eric should vote, are you going to say for him to vote out Carol or Amber?

I think he should vote out Carol just so Amber can stay in longer, because it seems like she might be more of a strategic player and a bigger threat down the road.

It'd be smarter for the HGs to keep Carol to get rid of the bigger threat, but for the vewer, keeping Amber might be better.

Are we getting the choice as to which way Eric should vote?

It doesn't matter to me that much this week...but it would be cool if we could tell him who to vote for each week.

i think so.. they said at the begining that twice a week we would vote on how he should vote or rally for.. something like that and then once a week will be for some fun kinda thing.

so i am guessing tonight we will vote on how he should vote for eviction for thursday.

"Some fun kinda thing"?

Really? Why would we trust them when they lie to us about something like the fun quotient of America's Player?

Seriously, they have to know we are unimpressed by the "tell someone a story" bit.

I would like Amber to stay because she is a possible alliance with Dick and I don't want him to go. That is my only reason.

So I would vote out Carol.

I would like Amber to stay because she is a possible alliance with Dick and I don't want him to go. That is my only reason.

And Carol recently said that if she gets HOH, she'd put up Dick... Not even for game reasons, but for personal reasons.

so glad it airs at 9. i can watch some of mlb allstar game

I posted this in the AP Thread then saw this so I am reposting

Tonight AP Question.....

I figure tonight we will be able to vote on who Eric should vote for. Who do you choose?

Me Amber.... I don't like the I'm a single mom, my life is hard, I'm really only hear for my family.... I always feel when HG's pull out those lines it is for sympathy. It may all be true, but ya know what eveyone has a life and family, and My life may be different from hers but it may be hard in its own way.

its on now

Well it kills me because Amber is balling because she had what she considered a terrible reason for nominating her. But if for no other reason, Amber should understand because I think the first week's nominations are the toughest cuz you know literally nothing about the people around you. The whole thing that her and Kail are parents and shouldn't vote for each other is annoying and gonna kill her.

-Kyo

i knew nick strategy was to flirt

nick is officially john tucker from this day on

jesse_metcalfe9.jpg

johntuckermustdie_clips250.jpg

index1024_r7_c2.jpg

brittany_snow6.jpg

danielle very smart to hide in slop

amber should go home for not even trying to hide her veto in a hard spot

eric is good omg

uvp in tears lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think we should all vote for Amber to go... God obviously wants her to if he told her to hid the veto in a pillowcase!!

yep

Amber should go, and really her plea to God did not rally me, asking God to help her win a veto thing??? I bet God has his hands full of other pressing matters. I think amber is a whiner and does try to play the sympathy card, cryin and stuff, for her family, whatever!!!! And boy Jen is on my last nerve, what a nut case, did you see the look on her face when Joe ratted her out??? I said in another thread she is nuts and is gonna be Nicks Stalker if she stays in there very long. She acted like they were an item already.

Now as far as Nick bein hot?? I do not like his hair, ewwwe, really just want to get it off his face, it looks like he styles it to look like that and to me it looks funky. Also the way he went around and fed bull S**t lines to all the girls was way stupid, women talk, and it looked like Carol was the only one who was hip to his game. Not feelin Nick. NOW I am off to make a hot fudge sundae and watch the goings on in the house on After Dark, check in later!!!!

Archived