July 26, Live Feed Updates

2:53pm bbt last 15 minutes have been FOTH... guessing it's time for the HOH comp walkthru/instructions

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:15pm bbt feeds are back

Kail/Mike in the round bed room packing still

Dick/Dani whispering in the living room while Dani fixes her hair(can't hear them although BB did try to increase the volume for us again, thanks BB!!)

Dick finds Jameka in the small bedroom, eating something from a container while Jam picks out clothes for tonight... Jam goes two weeks before washing her hair.... Dick 4 or 5 days..

(leaving work in a minute... enjoy the show tonight everyone! I'm hoping for an endurance HOH!)

Danielle was doing Dicks nails and Dick was discussing his blog message and what he said. He also told her he sent out a personal message to her boyfriend about what has been going on in the house. He said he didnt know that she had crossed the line sleeping with him, she said she hadnt, BB producers must have told him.

I

have it all on tape

(check out video link..few mins)

Kail in her rightful place in the LR - Hot seat..

Zach sitting on the red couch general chit-chat, Kail in a world of her own, not talking or anything, just bouncing her foot, someone in the kitchen talking to Zach. (This could be Mike and not Zach, as those two still mix me up on the feeds, but pretty sure its Stinky Zach. - pagan)

Since no one posted this, about twenty minutes ago people were in the bathroom and living room getting ready for the show. All of a sudden BB says, very slowly, all over the house "Daniele, stop being a dick." People started laughing and having a ball at this and Dani looked up and started laughing. Jen says she thinks BB is telling Dani to stop acting like her dad. No one said anything about Jen's comment. :animated_rotfl:

4:45 BBT, most are on the sofas just chatting. Jen just announced to the house what time it was and that they have 15 minutes left.

FOTH

Back and Dustin is complaining about having no gum in the house. Jen says no mints either she wonders why no mints or gum. Zach says "choking hazzards." Jen looked like he was an idiot and said "grapes are more of a hazzard than mints and gum and we get plenty of those." Topic dropped.

Nick has his hair all slicked back and refuses to move his head because he is afraid his hair will come down. He is wearing Zach's linen pants that Dustin ironed for him earlier today. Jen wants to know how that "thing" is attached to Dustin's face, he says it is up his nose. Jen replies that it isn't an sharable object then. Zach wants to know what the correct word is for that part of the nose. Dustin looked up and told him and then rolled his eyes and layed his head back down. Once again, topic dropped.

Foth

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

NEW HEAD OF HOUSE IS DUSTIN, MIKE GOT EVICTED 7-2, WITH ZACH AND ERIC VOTING TO EVICT KAIL

the vote for america's choice is

Tell Eric who he must get nominated for eviction next week.

Feeds are back. Everyone talking in the kitchen. (not sure if it was just me, but I have trivia on feed one and four?!)Amber and Dustin are very excited about his win and are talking about the HoH competition.Dick comes in and congrat. Dustin Nick follows.

Amber and Nick are talking about who voted against Kail? Nick says it wasn't Jen, for sure.

Nick says something about Eric saying something about what Kail said (couldn't hear it, as the background is louder than the muttering)

Amber says something about deciding last night (Eric, I guess)

Nick says someone did it!

Amber says she thinks it is Jen.

Nick and Dani are talking in the bedroom.

Nick says "She was crying after Mike's speech. Like, it was a good speech." (Nick maybe be thinking that maybe Jen suddenly switched her vote (which is really Eric's vote).

Dani says she feels really bad for Mike.

Dani is chanting that she wants a new bed!

Dani says they should make Jess move to the round bed with Jen. Then they would have two beds open. (How unselfish of her--Cat)

Dani says no one would want to do that, and says "Eww."

Dani to Nick

Dani tells Nick not to go out there and make a "spectacle" about it, and he says he won't.

Dani: I'm trying to help you.

Nick: I know (in a high voice)

Dani: And you don't even realize how much, and I'll tell you that, and I'm being serious. I'm being serious, and that's all I'm going to say. I'm being serious.

Nick: Huh.

In the kitchen, Jameka is commenting that she doesn't know what BB is airing, but it's not the Jameka she is in the house.

Talk of the pictures Dustin might get. He wants a "fatty photo." Eric says perhaps they will give him a photo of him and Joe together.

Jen is advising Dustin about going in and talking to BB, if there is something he particularly wants, as she did that her week as HOH.

Kail is in a very up mood.

Dick is telling Amber that she was crying when Dustin won. Amber says Jen called her out and said she was crying. Dustin is asking how everyone feels about making the fish for dinner? It's a little old--it's six days old. (Hey, maybe we can have BBB--Big Brother Botulism! -- Cat)

Dustin is telling everyone they will have a "free week" -- no yelling from him!

Dick says that this will be Dustin's first playing of the POV.

Kail says that she was so shocked, and she is sure her kids are cheering.

BB tells Nick to put on a mic. Then almost immediately tells Nick to go to the DR. (I"m not on a feed with Nick on it at the moment, so I don't know what is going on--does anyone else? --Cat)

In the round room, Kail is unpacking. Alone.

(It's frustrating right now--I could see on quad feed that people were talking, and it was impossible to isolate voices. So, I went to F3 because Dani and Jess were in a very interesting-looking whisperfest. But then F3 was FOTH with trivia. I tried another feed then went to quad and they are all trivia now.--ed)

Amber thinks Nick was the extra vote to get rid of Kail. (it was Eric).... Apparently Nick was very curious (too curious) about who the 2nd vote was. She thinks Nick thinks it will show his loyalty to Zach. (we know otherwise)..... Amber: "Nick is a shady MFer."

6:42BBT Amber Jameka and Jessica in little room trying to figure out who the other vote for Kail was. They are certain that it was Nick. They think he is telling them he voted for Mike to go to stay in their alliance and telling Zach he voted for Mike to stay to keep his alliance with him going. Amber says "Nick is a shady MFer". Amber does not want Nick in sequester. Says Nick came running up to her right after the vote acting like he didn't know who did it and it was obvious it was him.

Eric enters and says it doesn't matter because it is the same three - Zach, Jen and Nick. He says congratulations because it is another week they are all free.

Amber says she thinks Dustin will put up Jen and Kail and try to backdoor Zach

Amber and Jam asking eric who he thinks was the 2nd vote...

Eric says it doesnt really matter now... (kinda blowing them off) eric says he doesnt care... either way..

Eric says nick went over to daniele (??) immediately and was whispering to her.

Eric says "congrats guys, another free week"

Amber says its "F'in karma" (she is yapping, very hard to follow her)

A says she thinks "put up jen and kail, backdoor zach"

Eric says "is it just me or did we agree last night?"

Jameka says she thinks it should be Zach and Kail... says who knows things change...

Dustin comes in to the little room... does a little dance... eric joins in....

jessica is also in this room.

Eric. " could this have been a better game for us this week?"

Dustin is clearly pumped. "I woke up tis morning and knew I was gonna win hoh today" (uh huh. right)

Jess asks him if he has a speech planned.... Dustin says he isnt gonna ask everyone to sit there and kiss his ass....

Dust says he has a plan and they all know his plan.

Eric and dustin talk about the HOH game....

Danielle comes in... Still chatting about the HOH.

Dick comes in and says the BY is open, says fire up the grill... then leaves.

Dustin goes outback.... Dustin and Dick high five and say "First one out!!!"

Dustin tells dick he knew he was gonna get HOH when he woke up this morning.

They talk about how Dustin got Jess out of the comp.

Dick is smoking.... says he has seen it where people in those type of comps never answer questions and still win.

They talk about how Eric buzzed in way too soon.

Dustin says he only got 2 right... he took out jess and then he won.

Dick says he was the only one openly applauding when ppl got eliminated.

Dustin says he cant wait for Zach to go home...

Dick tells him to be prepared.

6:52BBT Zach, Kail, Nick and Jen all sitting at kitchen table not talking at all. Dustin and Dick go to backyard and comment and then start laughing about who is sitting at the table. Dustin says he woke up this morning and KNEW he was going to win HOH today.

Dustin tells Dick he is putting up Zach and Kail.

FotH... :disgust:

Daniele and Jameka are in the small room talking. (I just came on so not sure what about)

Dick and Zach talking outside about balls and playing golf. Switching feeds....

Its Jameka, Daniele, Amber and Dustin talking. They're talking about someone, not sure who. Daniele is saying that he came up to her and wanted to talk game after being in the house for a month and not wanting to talk to her. I think they're talking about Zach.

The discuss who doesnt wash their hands after the potty.

Amber jameka Dustin and Daniele in LBR. dustin saying Zach is sick and desperate to cling onto anyone.

Jameka is giving hygene lessons again. After they discuss how bad Zach's bathroom hygene is she brings up that they could all get hepititis from these people that don't wash their hands after going in the bathrooms. (last night it was her concern about cross contamination while cooking)

Dani and Dick are talking. Dick is talking once again how mad Jen was and how he told Kail that she didn't stay because they wanted her, she stayed because they wanted Mike out more. Both are saying Jen voted to keep Kail, it is so obvious that even a blind man could see it.

Dani reassures Dick that she isn't stupid, she sees it. Eric joins them and they want to know why Amber is so upset? Dick says who knows and then something about Jameka as well. Eric is telling Dani that Jen didn't vote to keep Mike because she admitted that she over heard two people talking about what the plan was and someone came to her and told her the plan. Jen didn't want to tell Eric who told her but Eric said it would be better if she did say who and she admitted it was Nick. Dani says that someone is telling Kail that Eric was the other vote to get rid of her and start some mind f@ck with her. Dick came out and Eric and Dani stopped talking.

Amber is in the DR and Dani is looking for her. Dick says he heard she was crying again after Dustin won HOH, Dustin says he didn't see her cry after that.

Eric is talking to Jameka and Dani in the silhouette room. He says that he was told that Nick was the one who voted against Kail, not Jen.

Eric says he believes it, too.

Eric leaves.

Dani and Jameka both believe it is Nick who cast Eric's vote against Kail.

Dani says that she knows that it was Nick, and he is playing both sides. She says that she doesn't want Jameka to this she is (she waves her hands in front of her face, like she would have blinders on, or something like that). She says she knows now for sure, but Nick gives her information, so she will use that.

Amber comes into the room and she is crying. (Big surprise). She says that she just "loves him so much" (Dustin) and that is why she is crying--she's so happy to see him "up there" (HOH).

Dani: OK, we've confirmed that it was Nick, 100 percent.

Amber says she was right, then.

Dani: He (Nick) said, 'I just had a talk with Jen, and Kail thinks you are the person who tried to evict her.' So, he's (Nick) trying to put them against me. Because why would she think that?

Jameka, Amber and Dani are wondering why Nick doesn't wan to get rid of Zach? What good can it do to keep him? They realize that Nick wants to keep Zach as a vote for Nick. Jameka says that it is obvious--Nick has thrown that vote to Mike to prove to Zach that he is loyal to Zach. He's playing both sides.

Dani says she is tired of the way that the house thinks that she is a lovesick girl or something with Nick. (Amber asked how she was feeling about all of this). Jameka says it's more of a day-to-day thing, people are asking how she feels today as compared to yesterday.

Dani: I don't know, maybe you think that. But my boyfriend, like seriously, I can't explain, but Nick is a great guy but he is everything that is opposite of my boyfriend.

Dani says her and her boyfriend do everything together, she waits for him at the door at the end of the day, and she and her boyfriend do everything together.

Jameka reminds her that SHE knows that, but she has yet to present that to the rest of the house, because of the game.

Dani says she feels she can't present that to Nick, because of the game, and even though she realizes he is playing her somewhat for the game, she still thinks she has genuine feelings for her, and that sucks.

Archived