These Are The Things I Know For Sure

I know for sure that I'd like to have a plane drop a hamburger into the yard for Danielle.

I know for sure that Danielle's hairline starts just above her eyebrows.

I know for sure that Danielle's hairbrush is extremely noisy and looks like one I used when I was 8. Guess when you're hair is so bleached and far forward on your forehead, it's best to use a brush that doesn't actually penetrate below the top level of hair.

I know for sure that I'm rooting for Dick when I never thought I would (I think it stems from Jen's stupid comments at the food competition)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No... Danielle is the hottest pre-teen. And real? Her boobs, maybe. But her hair? Hmmmmm....

I mean come on... she can't even buy beer! She shouldn't have been let in that house... and if it weren't for Big Daddy Dick, she wouldn't have

hun, do you know what a PRE teen is? its right before you become a teenager.... and she is making a great HG.

I know for sure that eventually Zach and Mike will get into some sort of pissing contest to determine the alpha male.

as long as they keep the pissing match off of the astro turf.. cause Ginger does NOT LIKE THAT

7/9/07

complete-I know for sure that Kail/Nick/Zach/Mike will destruct as an alliance, no way they will last more than a few weeks

I know for sure that Dustin/Amber will remain a tight alliance, loyal to each other, and not turn on each other

I know for sure that Nick/Daniele will remain a couple and not fall 'in like' with other HGs

complete-I know for sure that Joe will NOT work things out with Dustin

I know for sure that if Jessica wins HOH, she will make catty comments when telling her nominations

I know for sure that Daniele will eventually have an emotional break thru and have a heart to heart talk with Dick

and finally...

I know for sure that my boss will at some point get on to me for spending so much time watching the live feeds

7/11/07 edit (I'm going to edit my first post as the season progresses, to see how my 'know for sure' changes

I know for sure that I am amused by Daniele jokingly saying "I nominate (insert name) for (insert silly reason)"

I know for sure that I will end up disappointed that Eric was America's Player this season

complete-I know for sure that Joe will be caught in a major lie and have the entire house turn on him

I know for sure that there will be a back door executed successfully this season

7/20/07 edit

I'm sticking with all my 7/9/07 'know for sure' predictions... I'm still expecting that heart to heart talk between Daniele and Dick... I'm wavering a bit on my 'disappointed about Eric' one though, he's growing on me...

Nope, I'm not being sarcastic, when I'm sarcastic... you can tell hahaha

Are you being sarcastic???

I know for sure that Kail/Nick/Zach/Mike will destruct as an alliance, no way they will last more than a few weeks
I don't think it's going to last either... I was saying that to myself last night.

yeah i really do like danni. and i think she can go far, especailly if she gets with nick...

PLUS dick wont let his alliance put her up, and her alliance wouldnt put her up either... so shes in the best spot that i can see right now.

OK I have a question...

Tell me some reasons you think Danielle is nice? Give me examples. She seems very self absorbed to me. She never says anything nice about anyone.

Marty,

For me, I think it's that she hasn't lived 'down' to the level of my "pre-show/first show learning she was the daughter of Evil Dick" expectations. I've heard more silly, catty comments from Carol/Jessica/Jen than I have Daniele. I've even seen Daniele have some actually decent conversations with other HGs on the feeds. Maybe I'll be wrong, but so far, based on my original opinion of her, she's been much nicer than I thought she would be. I'm still expecting her to eventually work things out with her father... not that they'll be ready to leave and start planning holiday trips together, but she'll start talking with him at least.

Now, about that $5...

I know for sure that at the finale/reunion show, Julie Chin will make a big deal of the $5 comment, and Julie will give Carol the oportunity to 'officially' pay Jessica back :)

I noticed on the feeds that Danielle has had a lot of quit one on one conversations with different people and is really gossipy. When always have to put my ear to the speaker to hear but she can be catty. Not that some of the other HG are any better.

Archived