These Are The Things I Know For Sure

I thought it would be fun (hopefully you guys won't think it's lame) to start a topic where we state things that we think we know for SURE about the houseguests, the way the game will play out, etc. Then, later on we will be able to look back on our observations and predictions and say whether or not they were true. I'm sure our outlook on some of the guests will change as time goes on, so it might be fun! Plus, if some of us end up getting really hooked on one guest or one team, we can look back and see that maybe we didn't feel that way in the beginning, and it will help us understand one another's viewpoint as the season progresses (hopefully).

So, here goes:

I know for sure that Dick doesn't lie.

I know for sure that Dick will sacrifice himself in the game for Daniele, if it becomes necessary.

I know for sure that Eric is trying too hard, and he will only do well in the game if he shuts up.

I know for sure that Daniele is a lot smarter than she looks, and she has a wicked sense of humor.

I know for sure that Joe will not be able to work with Dustin, even if it could help him win the money, because he is too petty to put aside his differences with him.

Any other takers?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that crap happens ^ this may be my last season watching bb lol

bb forcing folks on us :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i know for sure Kail is from Orgeon

I know for sure Danielle is blonde and under 100 pounds

i know for sure Jen thinks shes smart, when everybody wants her out.

i know for sure carol is up for eviction week 1

i know for sure amber is a mom

i know for sure Jessica wants carol out.

i know for sure Jameka is black

i know for sure Joe dated dustin

i know for sure Dustin dated joe

i know for sure Eric is america's player

i know for sure Mark went on a date w/ jenn

i know for sure nick thinks he is save.

i know for sure zach has already broke out

i know for sure dick has tatoos

Man that was easier then i thought.

I know for sure that Big Brother tried too hard to get the "hot girls".

I know for sure that those "hot girls" are vapid wastes of silicone and spray tans.

I know for sure that Carol will go home, despite her boob-jumping desperate pleas for male attention.

I know for sure that Dick is the coolest person in the house.

I know for sure that Jameka is playing a wicked smart game by letting these fruit loops chat it up while she listens.

I know for sure that Jen will cry when they evict her... hopefully verrrrry soon.

I know for sure that Amber's head looks WAY bigger with straight hair.

I know for sure that the COD SQUAD (Mike, Nick, Zack) will cannibalize themselves as the weeks unfold.

I know for sure that Amber should have her tweezers taken away before she goes all Whoopi Goldberg.

No... Danielle is the hottest pre-teen. And real? Her boobs, maybe. But her hair? Hmmmmm....

I mean come on... she can't even buy beer! She shouldn't have been let in that house... and if it weren't for Big Daddy Dick, she wouldn't have.

I've personally heard Carol say that her boobs are real two times. That's way too many times in one week, don't you think? She even said that "WHEN" she wins the BB money, she is going to get a boob job. Then, when someone said she shouldn't do that, she said she would actually wait until after she has kids, but then she will get one, for sure.

As for me, I don't think I've ever come across a situation in my life where I felt the need to inform others that my boobs are real.

I know for sure that Jen couldn't live for an entire week without a mirror, if her life depended on it.

I know for sure that Eric is not going to win BB.

I know for sure that eventually Zach and Mike will get into some sort of pissing contest to determine the alpha male.

I know for sure that Jessica thought she would be the "hot girl" and she's secretly shocked that she isn't getting any attention from the guys. Hell, she hasn't even had a date with Mike, yet!

1. I know for sure no one in the house will nominate Eric if fear he will go ape shit and grab the giant vegatable peeler and skin them alive.

Archived