What Type Of Gameplay Style Have You Notice On Bb Through The Years

uvp

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont have to take it but please dont cry during bb season like you was during earlier

was i crying? i dont think so.. nope, no tissue here.

am i surprised that there are so many needless threads? yes. do i think its rude? yes. i find it ruder that it continues... and i know its only to piss certain posters off. but in the long run its the mods of the forum that have to clean the mess up.

tell the other poster that. i made two threads today and you down my throat smh rofl. you know i dont care right. i will keep them coming if i dont see a place to put em. once again stop playing mod . you are not jem, angelo,ceci,dream.

be quiet you annoying me since idol. this has nothing to do with countdown thread why would i put in there

uvp.. i am not playing mod.. so stop saying that. i am simply telling you what i think! since when is that a crime.

"you know i dont care right. i will keep them coming"

nice uvp.. nice way to keep things on a friendly ground. we know you dont care. and thats the problem.

Then put me on ignore. :animated_rotfl: But seriously, I don't like to see a whole lot of threads. Some times I see 10 new threads of topics in just a half hour and it frustrates me to see it because I want to read all of them but I have a tiny attention span. Just adding more topics frustrates me and other posters here too. Now if you excuse, something shiny right next to my computer deserves my attention.

friendly is you stop coming in my threads. do i ask fizzle why you post so much topics in a day. no i dont bcause i could less. once again i find it funny i make two topics today and you down my throat. and the fact of the matter is you attack me in my first topic i made today of the day smh. not very nice .mods were announce fizzle not one of themThen put me on ignore. But seriously, I don't like to see a whole lot of threads. Some times I see 10 new threads of topics in just a half hour and it frustrates me to see it because I want to read all of them but I have a tiny attention span. Just adding more topics frustrates me and other posters here too. Now if you excuse, something shiny right next to my computer deserves my attention. you know once bb start you better get use to seeing tons of threads. i smell hypocrites but i understand you were out for me since our idol days. i understand its part of me speaking the truth

naw i know its personal. i see you in all the lets flame uvp threads. its a bit ironic you always there. its all good thou

It's not personal. You're just annoying.

put me on ignore then. annoying because i owned you in every debate we had on the idol board :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

fizzle Members 7552 Remove

Cajunboiler Members 2581 Remove

GingerSnaps Members 4569 Remove

Carvin Banned 1352 Remove

have a great bb season. uvp the bad guys wont be chatting with you folks :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Quote: "Ginger! your one of my new best Friends!!!!"

I like you too little king.

What I liked about Amy was I believed that her friendship with Marcellas was real...unlike the other phoney friend relationships of the dirty lying hookers on the show.

Archived