What Type Of Gameplay Style Have You Notice On Bb Through The Years

uvp

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no doubt king friends for life lol :animated_bouncy:

Quote: "Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

fizzle Members 7552 Remove

Cajunboiler Members 2581 Remove

GingerSnaps Members 4569 Remove

Carvin Banned 1352 Remove

have a great bb season. uvp the bad guys wont be chatting with you folks"

It's all about the soapbox folks.....some people are high maintenance and attention seekers. Plus ce le change, plus ce la meme chose! I think that's right.

lol, with you, it's not debating. It's talking to a brick wall (kind of like Shock).

You're annoying because of the many posts you make, false facts, and the nonsense that it brings. For example, in the survivor forum. You made a post about a black person finally winning survivor (Earl). But that wasn't true. Vecipia won season 4. You were celebrating because a black person won and said how great a day that was. I was celebrating because a smart strategic player won that season. Just like in this forum, you once again bring up race saying that Jameka is the only person representing black people. I'm a white person and I don't think any of those 13 people represent me just like Jameka shouldn't represent black people. It's nonsense. You're your own person.

And with you, you "claim" that you win debates or arguments or whatever you call them just to get a rise out of people. Of course... most of the time, people can't understand what you are saying and just leave.

See, this is what happens....OZB is starting all kinds of threads and mods have to shut down.

UVP complained about not being able to get on the board last season due to traffic, well spamming the board slows it down too, but of course that is okay, right?

He can't read you, you're ignored. :D

top posters today

fizzle 3-May 05 7,555 111 11.68%

GingerSnaps 21-July 05 4,573 92 9.68%

uvpnolimits 7-July 05 4,042 87 9.16%

Cajunboiler 29-June 05 2,583 53 5.58%

Katydidit 1-June 05 1,407 51 5.37%

rachel had potential but just didnt play her cards right. having to guide howie really damper her chances to go further in the game

I totally forgot about Amy... loved her so much. She played "b*lls to the walls"... didn't seem to care about what people thought...

GoJaney.. im kinda disapointed in you... how could you forget about our sweet southern belle? But then you TOTALLY redeemed yourself with the whole

loved her so much
statement, so your not that bad... lol

rachel had potential but just didnt play her cards right. having to guide howie really damper her chances to go further in the game

i think rachel would of done 100% better without howie.. she had to look out for him the whole time... if she was on a diffrent season,she would of been amazing.

she was playing a great game until howie got her involve with sov crew

Gameplay style: The servant. This person cooks and cleans and does laundry, but doesn't gripe about it! The last part is very important, because others will work and gripe, and so the working isn't really part of their strategy. A person who goes out of their way to be nice to others and make coffee and special snacks and washes the towels and brings them out to others at the pool is totally doing it for strategy. Jun was one of those people, and she won. There have been years when people have actually had little catfights (excuse the expression, feline friends) about cooking, as more than one person wanted to use that as a strategy, and they ended up having to take turns cooking. I think if a person has time to really show how devoted they are to the housework/cooking, they will be able to stick around for quite a while if the house if filled with lazy people who like to eat. :animated_bouncy:

Archived