Is It Worth Wasting 3 Months Of Our Life ..........

uvp

getting less sleep to watch bb live feed and tv show

just helping enforce the forums rules which i read everyseason. its at the top of page lotta noobs around

Flaming is considered to be racist posts or direct attacks on other posters and those posts will be deleted.We love free speech around here, so express your opinion. If you don't agree, then express a counterpoint, but DO NOT ATTACK others. Resist the temptation to respond to flames because then you are just as guilty. Posters who choose not to follow this rule are subjecting themselves to possible "Post-Review", or even worse, being banned from the forums. We hope to never have to go to this extreme.

now now .... dont go baiting me with that... i get the rules PMed to me every day by the staff... just cause i need reminding.. ya know... :lipsrsealed2:

Flaming is considered to be racist posts or direct attacks on other posters and those posts will be deleted.We love free speech around here, so express your opinion. If you don't agree, then express a counterpoint, but DO NOT ATTACK others. Resist the temptation to respond to flames because then you are just as guilty. Posters who choose not to follow this rule are subjecting themselves to possible "Post-Review", or even worse, being banned from the forums. We hope to never have to go to this extreme.

So what's baiting? Is that like putting a hook in someone's mouth?

baiting is flaming to get a bait to get a flame

nope i discuss

You dont get the feeds? way too obsessive? Man you can't watch the show only on tv, you see 1% of the footage, and you get to see them the way CBS wants them edited.

I have a life. And I'm pretty happy with it.

But my summer vacation is to hang around a dozen or so people who put their lives on stage and invite me in.

And invisible me can walk in and out when I please, and gossip with the neighbors any time - day or night.

Greatest, most inexpensive vacation I could ask for. Most definitely worth it.

:lousings:Walk right in. Set right down. Baby let your mind roll on. :lousings:

Quote: "ginger, if i paid, would you watch the feeds? "

Nah, it's not about the money. It's about working all day and coming home and posting on this board after watching the show. I won't have time to watch live feeds. It's also about my kids telling me "It's gonna mess up the computer" - They forget who pays the bills around here.

Archived