Big Brother Commercials

I was watching that lame-assed Pirate show last night - you know, the one taking BB's primo Thursday nite spot??? :outfitted_pirate: Anyway, the highlight was they showed a BB promo ad - A LOT - and Julie drops a seeming hint how BB is going to change - by going back to the beginning or where it started or something like that.

I sure hope that doesn't mean they're going back to the BB1 format. :sleep1:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie said "What will be different about season 8" & they had a Janelle clip with her saying "what goes around comes around". I didn't take it as going back to a bb1-like show. I took it more like, the rumors of past enemies being in the house might be true but who knows.

I didn't like the viewers voting people off... To me it's too easy for one person to be from a smaller town and one to be from a bigger town and the smaller town person goes just because there are more people in the bigger town voting, not because they are liked or disliked, a better player or not... But that's just my opinion...

I would absolutly HATE America voting out people. There are so many ways to cheat that system. I love how it is now. They have to make realtionships and scheme to get their felow HG to not vote them out.

I didn't get a chance to watch BB1, more than a couple of times, but I like the fact that we would be able to vote them out. We would get alot less posing from them. If they put it as a web based vote, and only one vote per IP address, would make it alot more fair.

Where did you hear rumors of Janelle coming back?? I can't see that, too much exposure for her. I love her and all, but we need new blood.

I love the idea of the viewers voting but a lot of people don't like the idea and they would have to make it so that people from Canada could vote as well. With AI and DWTS we can't vote but yet we can see the show. I don't think an online voting system would work unless the do it up like DWTS does. You get so many votes per e-mail address and phone number.

Oh wow... I got 4 phone numbers and like 7 or 8 e-mail addresses... If they did it like that I could really vote for the one I like... :animated_bouncy:

So many people use those vote bots now to cheat the system. Erika and other "All Stars" had the vote bot machine voting for them 24/7 to get them in All Stars. I hate cheating.

I really like the way it is now. They have to deal with their own dynamics among themselves. It is always nice to hear the discussions on who to vote out. I don't want to have a game where you just watch them hang out then we vote.

every year we think "this is the year they are really really gonna surprise us and do something awsome"

and every year its a big.... :censored: let down.

so this year i am not even gonna think about it.. i will expect the expected.. yes thats right.. i expect.. something really stupid. and if it happens to be better than stupid that yah for me!

i took 'going back to the beginning' just to mean that this year is going to be all people that dont know each other, no X factor, no allstars....well, i hope im right for once :animated_bouncy:

I completely HATE the america voting. its rediculous. that shouldnt be part of the game... the nominees have to fend for themselfs, they should be able to convince the people in the house to keep them. its part of the game. if not, they wouldnt even try to win stuff, they would just try to make america like them, and thats dumb. i like the format now, and i HATED season1.

after Janelle says "What goes around comes around"

it shows her in a comp. what comp. is that, does anybody know?

so i think it just saying that happens every season.... i dont think its a clue at all, but could somebody tell me what competition that is.

(sorry, i dont know how to put a picture up. )

untitled.jpg

It looks more like when someone was voted out or something... I didn't think it was a comp... We need a shrugs smilies haha...

Archived