Big Brother Commercials

I would absolutly HATE America voting out people. There are so many ways to cheat that system. I love how it is now. They have to make realtionships and scheme to get their felow HG to not vote them out.

That is a horrible format. Marty is right, it becomes a popularity contest then, with everyone acting 'nice.'

There are two example of how this format does not work...

- American Idol

- George Bush's election

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, well.....if you don't like the idea of America voting them off, what about America voting for who gets to go on the block?

so are you saying that we get rid of HOH? im sorry i dont like that either.

then it wouldnt be BB anymore

- George Bush's election

Haha :D

If we have any say, it might be interesting to let us decide who goes on the block if the POV is used. Downside is that it makes gameplay duller cuz the HOH is no longer on the hot seat to pick a replacement. Upside is it could bite an alliance in the ass and also stop the backdooring aka six finger plan.

i dont like that [plan].... ok, if it did go that way, maggie wouldnt of won season 6, cause everytime one of the friendship won HOH, one of thier allainces would leave (cause jannie and James won alot of the POV's, and they would save one of thier allaince members, then America would vote somebody in from the friendship to take there spot, then the friendship member would leave.... i hope you understand that)

the only thing we should be able to vote for is AC, and luxry stuff.. AMERICA should have NO impact on the game (selcting HOH, Nominees, Replacement And/or Evictees)

i think they need to let all houseguests play in the veto. that way you could still technically backdoor someone, but it would be a lot harder to do it. you would actually have to ensure that person didn't win the veto. plus it would get rid of all of the replacement nominees complaining they where backdoored. for example, jase in week 3 last season was not backdoored. he wasn't ever the original target.

i would also like to see the veto winner be able to put up a replacement nominee. even if they are the villian (friendship/four horsemen, etc.). it would give smaller alliances more of a chance and shake up the game.

some people also believe that commercials hints at janelle coming back. so i really think that people need to wait until more information is available to jump to conclusions on the commercial.

http://bb8rumors.blogspot.com/

Will and Janelle entering the house is still a rumor?

While reading my Big Brother group on Myspace I came across a post from a member with the following statement.

I was watching Pirate Master tonight and I saw an extended version of the promo cbs has been showing for Big Brother. At the end Janelle says something to the effect of "Pay Backs A Bit*h" or at least I think it was something like that and then the commerical cuts to Julie C and she says "It sure is"! Do you think they are hinting to the rumour about Will and Janelle going back into the house at dorm masters or whatever? :)

Do you think Big Brother would really take the chance of bringing Janelle back in the house for a third straight year? I think they are pushing it but at the same time it sounds interesting. Everyone loves doctor Will but would he do it again and leave Erin for a second summer. Would him and Janelle really hook up this time? I guess we wait to find out for sure when the show premiers.

once again, i dont like that plan...

KEEP IT THE S-A-M-E!!! nothing is wrong with it

if the Pov winner gets to chose the replacement, that ultimatley makes them more powerfull then the HOH, cause they have the final say in who goes up..

and HOH, should be the person in charge. thats the way the game is played!!!! they deserve it, they worked hard and won the competition.

yall are the ones who wants the twists, so they do one with the veto, and yall complain about it

i dont think any of the twists were bad, i thought they all made fun seasons, sure i would like to see strangers, but who cares!

Think this way just for a second:

If they do have a house full of strangers, and they get rid of all the "DUMB TWISTS", they yall would complain about a Boring season

If they do have a house full of strangers, and they do have a twist, yall are going to complain about it cause it would just be a "Dumb Twist"

If they do have a house with people who know each other, they yall will complain about wanting Strangers

..... if not one of the above you will complain about a boring cast

HONESTLY, no matter what they do, yall are going to find something wrong with the season either way.....

so just save us the hassle of having to listen to yall, and keep it to yourselfs.

lol, have a great day :D (sorry if that was rude, i didnt mean it to be)

Yup its human nature to complain. I do it every year I say I cant wait for BB to start...watch the feeds every free moment that come september I say wow that was the dumbest season ever..why did I waste my summer watching this? Then comes June again and Im all excited for yet another year. I hate to admit it but im hooked no matter how dumb the twist is or you can see it coming I still watch.

You read my mind Light... Dumb twists, people that know each other, no twists, strangers, whatever the case maybe I am going to watch as long as they continue to air...

I wish they'd do more things like the coup d'tat.. whatever it was called. Not necessarily that itself, but something that kept us live feeders guessing/ more in the know and something that could have happened live if the power was used.

then America would vote somebody in from the friendship to take there (their) spot

America hated the sheep. Janie won America's choice, but you do have a valid point. For that plan to work, only the two HGs on the block would be able to compete for POV. Of course, that would suck because then they'd put up strong people from their own alliance as "pawns" against weak players and hope the POV challenge is one their pawn could win.

K123 is right - we will always have some complaint - but I still have to register just one itty bitty item ...

Don't let half the house sleep in the HOH room!!

i missed it. only reason i watch cbs is when bb or ncaa football is on

Yeah, me too, during pirate master? I came here to post about it, lol. They said 'all new hg' or maybe just 'new hg' effectively squashing the rumor that Jannie or Will would be some sort of den parent. A v odd idea IMO anyway. They also said 'new twists' and hopefully that means we are back to strangers!

I didn't see the whole thing... I just saw where Janelle was saying something, then Julie said something like you better believe it, then it was Danni saying come on over to the dark side or something to that effect...

Archived