An Extra Show On Fridays Required?

Friday Show  

18 members have voted

1. 1. With evictions moving to Sunday, would you like an extra Friday show to keep you going till Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

It's probably been mentioned in a thread here somewhere, but it's been reported the eviction shows are moving to Wednesdays, which means nothing on CBS again until Sunday, with the third show then on Tuesday.

Now, the three show set up has worked pretty well for Big Brother generally speaking, but with such a big gap between the eviction show and next episode, I think there is a need for an extra episode on Friday.

So I'd have the week pan out something like this:

Friday: Food Competition (Th), Nominations (Th)

Sunday: Luxury Comp/America's Choice (Fr), Veto Challenge (Sa)

Tuesday: New Comp (Su), Veto Meeting (Mo)

Wednesday: Live Eviction, Live HoH Comp

(days in brackets are when things take place in the house)

Now, the extra show would give them the chance to bring back a regular luxury comp, either on Sundays or Tuesdays.

They would need one more thing really to give the extra show a bit of structure - so I'd say either throw in an America's Choice each week on the Sunday show, or create a new competition for the Tuesday show, possibly linking it to HGs playing to increase the jackpot.

In addition, the extra show gives the a bit more flexibility if shows are dropped, and also means in double eviction weeks they can spread a week out over two episodes, rather than squeezing it all into the one.

It might be a case of forum rumours being reported back to forums as fact, but I've seen it speculated in a few places the Thursday show will move to Wednesday to make way for Pirate Master - while a few others suggest the show will just air an hour later instead.

Either way, what do you think of an extra show a week?

I personally would love it.. BUT i dont want them to do it. i think America would get burned out on 4 episdoes a week,and might possibly stop watching.

and i want BIG BROTHER to be here forever kinda like survivor has been. so i think 3 is enough a week, just because i want it to comeback next year.

dont you think that would happen?

4 days is just too much

dont need it

I don't really care what days the show is on as long as it's on... I am hoping that BB will last longer as it's a summer only show, unlike survivor which is a two season a year show...

I vote yes. I don't get the live feeds because I'm sure that would cause a fight or two in my house. So the more it's on tv, the better for me.

I agree, I dont get the live feeds either and would love to have another show

i havent decided weather i want the feeds yet... but i dont think BB will win their time spots is they are on more then 50% of the nights in the week.

dont get me wrong i would watch everytime it comes on. i dont think ive missed a single episode sense BB2 premired. but i dont think everybody else would watch it.

Archived