Neil Patrick Harris Tells the Obvious: He's Gay

cktb2793

Neil Patrick Harris Tells the Obvious: He's Gay

Articles:

http://www.playfuls.com/news_0003107_Neil_...us_Hes_Gay.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/arts/theshallow...11/s1781424.htm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...nationworld-hed

I guess Will can finally hook up with his man crush.

I bet the reason Neil agreed to go on BB was because he was hoping to hook up with Will......since Will kept begging for him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Where was I living under a rock, did not realize that Neil Patrick Harris was gay. Not there is anythin wrong with that, just a fact of life. :o:o:o:o

Maybe he can hook up with Cally Aiken, and then Clay can come out of the closet. I do think they would make a nice lootking couple. :P

Move over gizzmotor, is there room for two under that rock. I remember when Will was gushing over him, I looked up his imdb biography to see who he was dating or married to. When no one was listed, I even thought it would be funny if he was gay, only because Will doesn't seem the type to admit a crush on a gay guy on network TV.

Anyways, I don't think NPH will be interested in Will, he been in a relationship with an actor named David Burtka. Harris even got Burtka a guest shot on "How I Met Your Mother," he played "Scooter."

These pictures are of "the boyfriend."

Neil Patrick was quite adept at keeping it on the down low. Although he never 'officially' came out to me, he did enlist my help in deflecting adolescent girls away from him during the run of "Rent" in La Jolla Playhouse. Then, there were women my age who remembered him as 'Doogie' and also pursued him desperately.

We were at TGI Fridays after the show one night when he and Wilson Cruz pulled me aside at the end of the night to ask for my help. How he put it with a wink of one eye, "I don't play that way." I understood (even without the wink or the help of Wilson Cruz) what he meant. In person, he comes off quite androgynous. Perhaps that's what adds to his appeal. It's very non-threatening.

The poor guy couldn't shake the 'groupies' off with a stick especially since his little jeep/SUV sported bright yellow New Mexico license plates. It was the focus of many female stalkarazzi types every night in the parking lot. It got to the point that he would park away from the theatre and get rides to the theatre with castmates.

I found him extremely moody over the three months they were in La Jolla. When he was in a good mood, he was the kindest, sweetest and most generous young man. However, when the mood hit him the wrong way, he could freeze you out in a heartbeat. I learned to recognize the moods and acted accordingly.

Personally, I felt more like mothering him than having a crush on him. He just didn't do a thing for my libido. However, my heart did skip a beat for his "Rent" co-star, Christian Mena, who played Roger! Hubba hubba! Actually, I had a major crush on the music director, Bob, who also played piano on stage. Bob and his wife thought it was pretty funny that he finally got attention.

i really dont care either way

Isn't it ironic that Lance Bass came out.....which was Boogies boy then NPH came out..... which was Will's boy :o

hahaha jinx.. i am still trying to get over will referring to boogie as a wanna be K-fed instead of vanilla ice... like that is something to be proud of. vanilla ice was way better than K-fed anyday and that doesnt say much!

K-Fed's 15 minutes of fame is up.....or was it 5 minutes on CSI !! Maybe K-Fed should go hang out with Boogie and Will :lol:

kfed fame isnt up yet. he milking his last 15 sec working with the WWE

I'm sure Boogie will have some choice words about how K-Fed's full of street credit and Britney was just being a whore for falling for K-fed's lines... all women are aren't they??? :rolleyes:

(I like your Mario Lopez avatar uvp... ;) )

You could mock kevin federline (?) all you want...but I see he has gained celebrity status---you have all called him "Kfed" and that gives him celebrity status. Soon, he will have an empire of his own. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm sick (kfed up) of all those celebrity types who have nothing better to do than pose for National Enquirer/Star and then turn around and say their privacy has been invaded. Please...they'd be nothing without those rag papers.

• 1 month later...

Archived