America's Choice $25,000 prize

BadAssJanie

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who will YOU vote for ? (if you vote at all)

• James
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Janelle

I agree BBcanfan she probably got most played....and was naive to the end. CBS should call it a day...they created this monster and they should just let the monster be. B & E made it to the end ----it is what it is!

They should use the 25,000. for next seasons show and get some new talent to produce the show and try and make the show better.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad Janie will finally get some realization that America STILL loves her (except the four of you on here) and Erika is still despised for what she did to Boogie to keep his vote. Sexual favors is going too far, lol, but hey, if she wants to be a sl*t on national TV, let her be.

CBS is not putting viewers backs to the walls, blindfolding them and giving them a cigarette. If people to choose to give then it is their choice. Why do you care...because Janelle will be the winner!

It was America who put those lugs back in the house and it will be America who decides who should get the extra prize.......

Let it go already....the Janelle hatred is as sickening as the thought of Boogie and Erika under the covers tonight. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hate to see CBS screw people out money like that so they can produce their cheap reality show.

Ah well, that's capitalism.

the groupies made it possible. so i cant blame cbs. they found a way to make cheap buck that the is AMERICAN WAY

who freakin cares? its 50 cents..

its not like they are asking us to match what we pay in taxes each year.. now that is something to bitch about.

i dont see it as getting screwed... i see it as ME participating in voting someone to get some money because SHE deserves it.

Quote UVP: "the groupies made it possible. so i cant blame cbs. they found a way to make cheap buck that the is AMERICAN WAY"

Yeah, and I guess they provided you with many nights of entertainment as so many others. You were on these boards just as much as the rest of us voicing your OPINION, night after night.

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE AMERICAN WAY!

Big Brither didn't go the way I wanted it to-----again! :D

But at least I can do this. I don't often do these phone-in things. This one I'll do. I'll contribute a couble of bucks for Janie because she has given me some of the most kick-ass television I've ever seen on a reality program. For 2 years. It's well worth a couple of bucks.

P.S. I think probably CBS has somebody in-house they're grooming for whenever Julie decides to leave. But I'll tell ya one thing, I wouldn't mind seeing Janie every day next year as Gretchen's co-host on House Calls. Marcellus has moved on, he doesn't expect to be doing it, and anything is better than Jase. Even Bunky. Let's put our energy into that.

Archived