America's Choice $25,000 prize

BadAssJanie

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who will YOU vote for ? (if you vote at all)

• James
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Janelle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just hate when people tell ME how i should spend MY milk money! i dont go around telling THEM that they should spend their pot money now do i ?????

when we got to vote for someone to win a million dollars on survivor... i jumped on that too!

the one thing i hate about these reality shows.... usually a good strong player (and person) never wins. thats just how it goes. but if we can give an extra prize to the person WE think played the best .... i am all for it.

I'm in for $1.00 for 2 votes for Janie (1st time I've ever text messeged a vote)

and.... maybe $10 or $20 for Morty letting me join in on the BEST BB Messege Board site while we watched the drama unfold....

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times"

the one thing i hate about these reality shows.... usually a good strong player (and person) never wins. thats just how it goes. but if we can give an extra prize to the person WE think played the best .... i am all for it.

I know, usually the best person gets 3rd place.... ie; Janelle last year, Diane in Season 5... and for me PERSONALLY I loved Terry on the last survivor and he went out 3rd place...

Maybe I would make a dumb game move, but if I had to chose (and this is just me personally) I would say...taking You would mean I could probably win, but taking YOU meant I was going against the best .... I would rather lose to the best than win against the worst.

i throw money around all the time... i am too lazy to drive west for cheaper gas when i work east of my house.

my son wants 3 bucks and all i have is a 5.... i never see the change

my husband plays fantasy football every year... another 200 gone.

30 bucks for live feeds (what a waste this year)

the list goes on...

ohh, and there is a lot of change swimming around at the bottom of my purse. :lol:

and dont you worry (all 4 of you that dont want us to waste our money) i will put in a vote for you guys too

!!!!! yes! THAT is what i will do! :lol::lol::lol:

Quote Fizzle: "i just hate when people tell ME how i should spend MY milk money! i dont go around telling THEM that they should spend their pot money now do i ?????"

Clearly, those people are here to agitate and bait....if they were so annoyed by the thought of Janelle getting 25,000.000 they would have left the thread and shut down the computers for the night.

Clearly, those people are here to agitate and bait....if they were so annoyed by the thought of Janelle getting 25,000.000 they would have left the thread and shut down the computers for the night.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

nice try but you failed

i was against all of cbs crappy polls the whole season

yawns

Although Will and Janie are great players. I'd like to piss all the HG off for complaining all season long. The only person that didn't bitch about being there was George. He deserves extra money for being happy all the time and cleaning and cooking for everybody.

Besides, Will is a Doctor and Janie has sponsors.

I never heard Janie complain about being there-----but I missed a lot of the feeds-----in fact, I never heard her complain about eating slop, never heard her blatantly plug Mansion, never heard her say she wanted to go home, never heard her bitch out the producers, never heard her intentionally mess up the live feeds for the viewers, never saw her do a lot of the things that these spoiled people this year did. And she made a very classy exit tonight, unlike some. So I guess I'll vote a couple of more times for her. :D

Archived