America's Choice $25,000 prize

BadAssJanie

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who will YOU vote for ? (if you vote at all)

• James
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Janelle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys see Boggie is already 79K Large and he going to get 500K more wow double wow!

I will vote for Janie getting the 25K she is America's Choice and she sure

got played the most but probably made the most mistakes for trusting

any of them.

Marcellas vote goes to E <_<

James vote goes to B :angry:

Daniels vote goes to B :mellow:

Will vote goes B B)

Howie vote goes to E ;)

Janie vote goes to B :unsure: cause she may think she still gets a little piece of banana bread.

George's vote goes to E ;) maybe just give it to her because of the ex Josh.

Feeds are going to be boring the rest of the show unless your all waiting to watch them have Sex or sudo Sex! Think I will pass and watch the final show unveil on TV.

WHY is it that the America's Choice winner for Survivor All Stars got the SAME prize as the actual winner ................................ but the winner of America's Choice for Big Brother All Stars only gets $25,000?????????

That's NOT FAIR .......... we've been sending CBS 99 cents a vote for all kinds of crap all summer and they've made MILLIONS off of us ............. and I bet they'll make AT LEAST a million off the vote for this America's Choice......... so why can't they give the winner of the AC vote $500,000?????? We're the ones paying for it........... I guess CBS is just going to KEEP our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that $25,000 is pretty low as an AC prize. It ought to be at least $250,000.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm admittedly a Janelle fan, and that I don't think there's any doubt in anyone's mind that she will, in fact, overwelmingly win this vote. I'm saying it because cktb is right, we've been sending millions to CBS voting this year. It's gotta be more than they ever received from Survivor.

i'm not quite sure why anyone would spend any money voting for anything for BB....the producers decide who wins before your vote is even counted....we all knew that before they did the americas choice, if they did something like this, then janelle would win....bb wants to give some money to janelle...it almost makes me wonder that if she wasnt evicted, would the americas choice take place?? if you want to give it to someone who actually needs it, give it to george..he is the only on that actually needs the money....but bb wants janelle to get a chunck of money, so those of you that are wasting your money can go ahead and throw it away, and then you can see janelle win...or you can save your money and see janelle win anyway

Guess since they are the only 2 that I can choose from then, I gotta go for Boogie....

Rather see him Win it then her!!!! Plus, if he wins then the money will be split with Will and if Janie wins the AC for the $25,000 then the 3 who really played the game will have gotten the $$$ in the end.

I can be satisfied with that.

To the person who asked about a tie in the final vote. . . how can 7 votes end in a tie?

Thats something different its if a jury member lives sequester and can't vote.....did it last year as well I'm told.

And Boo and Erika can't win AC.

And again its my money I will spend it as I want stop worrying about it people

I felt like like we all spent time cheering Janelle on, rooting for her, cringing everytime she was nominated, clapping when she won the veto or HOH and excited about her relationship with Will.

at the end of the day I want that girl to walk out with something!!!

VOTE FOR JANIE....I can't vote (Canada..ugh!) BUT I a hve gotten my friends in the US to vote for (even the ones that don't watch the show)

Thats something different its if a jury member lives sequester and can't vote.....did it last year as well I'm told.

Huh?

Someone asked what would happen if the final vote was a tie? Who would break the tie? I answered there cannot be a tie with 7 people voting. What are you talking about?

CBS/Viacom...aka the evil empire is pretty smart. They know that people were planning on boycotting the finale if their fav player wasn't in the final 2. This contest is a guarantee that those users will tune in. 25K is chump change compared to the increase in ratings that they will get from this contest.

its on me Orion. i have a lot of spare change... so i wont miss it at all.

AHHHAAA i just found some more change in my desk drawer... guess i will do another vote for janelle and this time its from UVP!!! :D

Yes there is 7 people but if one leaves or gets hurts and can't vote that leaves 6 people righttttttttt and if 3 vote for Boo and 3 voted for Erika it would be a tie and someone has to break it so that would be us

How is that hard to understand

Yeah, that might happen. It has never happened before so what makes you think it's so probable this time that you even have to discuss it? You might as well say "what if all the jury members woke up on Tuesday morning and found they were all paralyzed from the neck down and weren't able to speak. How would they cast their votes?" That might happen, too.

Archived