POV - Week 8

doodeh007

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? She's allied herself with Janie for this week and should be safe.

Who are you kidding? If Janelle was still on the block, Danielle would happily vote her out (and try to convince CT to do the same) regardless of their one week truce.

Same goes for Janelle, regardless of their one week truce, she would jump on the chance to get rid of Danielle if she were up on the block...

I think the truce was if whoever wins HOH they wouldn't put the other up. (Although Danielle said specifically that she was going to back-door Janey.)

I want Danielle to stay in the game and give some contrast to CT. It would be much funner if someone was gunning for Booger.

Dani just asked Erika if she was putting her up and she said right away no. This is going to be really hard for Erika to do. Mike and Will are telling her not really asking her telling her to get out Dani and tell her she is just a pawn for George. But then Will Mike and Janelle will vote her out.

and Dani was like 20 seconds behind her...I think its ridiculous that everything she wins has to be rigged... cant she just be a good competitor...end of story!

ANOTHER THING...Dani keeps saying Janie is lucky which yeah I can agree with that but she works hard to win those comps, its a lot of luck but a lot of determination too, if ur butt was on the line every freakin week then u would be busting it every week!!! THEN... she has the nerve to say that HOH and POV's were GIVEN to her.... NO SHE DIDNT... who had a HOH given to her and POV given to her??? Not Janie...its YOU DANIELLE...GOD, this girl makes me sick!

well i did hear:

danielle said she will NEVER vote for janelle if she is in final two(because BB has rigged convienently placed competitions/redos/poor harmed james) and that she will bring up all these wins being GIVEN to her......uh huh, queen of talking behind your back and not to your face is gonna do that

And they are all given the same faces to morph. Janelle studied the pictures shortly before the competition so she was well prepared.

george apparently took 24 minutes and Janie only took 1, Will took 7, not for sure about the rest... I heard someone say that the girls placed in the top 3.

Women are better at facial recognition plus Boogie and Will threw it so Janie would do better.

If Will goes on the block, we find out who Boogies true ally is, Erika or Will? He is the vote becuase Janelle will vote out CG while Dani will vote out Will...Boogie is tie breaker.

Danielle also said, and I quote, "If Janelle makes final two I will NOT vote for her, she has WON too many competitions!" I cannot believe that self-righteous bi**h acts that way after constantly saying that Janelle plays a good game, etc... That's fine though, I did not expect anything different from her, she gives a bad feeling and impression to people and she lives up to it.

Janie, you will always be a winner in AMERICA's book, even if you don't win BB.

Take into account who she is speaking to... her two erstwhile allies and they all have knives drawn, being held behind their backs, ready to stab. They are all lying to each other, playing up that they're all going after Janelle when Chilltown is going after Dani and she is going after them. IMO that was just game play and not once did she use the word rigged.

She didnt use the words rigged but she did say that Janelle didnt really win 3 HOH's or 4 veto's that they were GIVEN to her... coming from someone who only won HOH and POV when other people let her win... I love it when she tells the story over and over and over about her HOH win :rolleyes: She has told this story every week for the past 3 weeks like 4 or 5 times a week!!! Erika could have stayed up there for a whole nother day shut up biiiiiitch!

And she said she was going to bring it up if she's in the Jury or sitting with her in final 2... Give me a break the only person thats gonna look stupid is Danielle...

I love Dani, but yeah she does talk too damn much about the same things over and over. She once told Howie to keep his mouth shut and ears open. Its some advice she could take herself.

And I agree she hasn't won anything on her own this season either, but her forte is manipulation not competition.

I really cant wait till Thursday because im eager to see how is going to work... I seriously think that its going to be one where they offer the houseguests money and whoever chooses to take the money will be evicted... I've never seen a BB where they do this so i think it would be kind of cool... Out of the HG's left I think Chicken George is the only one who would take the money... unless it was like 50,000.00 then I could see Danielle or Erika taking it... With Will and Boogie its not about the money its about winning... Who knows what Janelle would do!

hahah badass janie that is so true! dani is on my last nerve, she's acting all self righteous when erica clearly gave her the hoh!! erica was relaxed up there on the web and dani was shaking and sweating and demanded that erica give it to her, she literally said, 'give it to me' and erica said 'ok' and jumped off.

danielle needs to shut her delusional trap and apply more chapstick :lol:

the only win that she got help on was the POV where Boogie tossed her the doll... The first HOH was luck, but all of these games are a form of luck... and we didn't see where Danielle "says" that Jase threw Janielle the pillow but how much could that have helped?? Jani had 5 of those red veto thingys before anyone else had 3, but Danielle can justify anything in her own mind...

" Janie, you will always be a winner in AMERICA's book, even if you don't win BB."

Yea well guess what unforuantely for her Americas book doesnt count when it comes to winning half a mil. She is really damn good though I wont deny her of that.

Well this Game is over for me. I will not watch CBS GIVE Janelle the money. It is way to much that everytime she gets nom she gets POV. If the game was not rigged Jani would have left 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Erika is STUPID if she buys into putting up Dani and she deserves exactly what she gets.

If CBS wanted to GIVE Janelle $500,00 then they just should have and not put all of us through this FARCE!!!!!!!!

bamabelle???? Do you really think that the game was rigged? Just because you hate someone you don't have a hissy fit and say I quit you are cheating. ;) That is the way that James plays.

Archived