POV - Week 8

doodeh007

BadAssJanie... Do you know if the doll that Boogie left out for Janie is the one she picked up for that round? I didn't think it was, but I'm not sure.

I think Janie kicked ass in Big Brother no matter how you look at it. As far as competitions go, she is The Big Brother Allstar. Gimme a break, there is no way that every competition she has won is rigged or thrown to her. That's just absurd. :blink:

Danielle's ranting and raving is unbelievably hypocritical.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there has been a few players that have excaped eviction by winning pov... james did it last year. alison did it in season 4.

the only rigging going on is between the players.... like will and boogie throwing all the comps or doing things to help another person win the comp. such riggings are within the rules of the game. CBS/BB do not rig the games, the players do.

never have we seen so many people throwing comps like we have this year. we cant be blaming BB because janelle doesnt throw comps.

I guess people don't understand what it means to be a great competitor. They must have lost a couple of games in their lives, thinking the only way the other guy won is because it was rigged. You're right Marty, people who cry rigged are exactly like James. There's always an excuse why they lost.

Janelle has risen to the occassion and whether they like it or not, she just might win.

Well this Game is over for me. I will not watch CBS GIVE Janelle the money. It is way to much that everytime she gets nom she gets POV. If the game was not rigged Jani would have left 2 or 3 weeks ago.

true. been over me after she got the graveyard veto. bb setting the game up for her to win

Danielle has been rather arrogant as of late. She was talking about how she can convince Chilltown they're safe and manipulate them. Too bad for her though, as they're already onto her tricks and want her out before she gets to them.

Why do you say that uvp? There's always been a morphomatic POV contest, the fact that Janelle studies that memory wall like crazy for facial things isn't the producer's fault.... Really it's the other hg giving her a lot of the contests.

Nobody went for her in the meteor game.

Jase threw her a pillow with the veto in the garbage challenge.

Nobody knocked her out of Eliminator.

The graveyard thing wasn't skill involved.

She got that re-do (which she won fairly but there WAS still a re-do after she missed question the first time).

Boogie threw her the Nakomis doll.

I'm not a Janie lover and not a Janie hater, but as a fan of the game I've got to say she is hands down the best competitor. She steps up when she has to. I figure Dani is leaving this week and its her own fault for not bringing it. If Dani is the replacement nominee, I'll still watch BB and hope for Janie or CG to win just because I find CT reprehensible and Erika just plain dumb

Everyone has had just as much opportunity to win these comps as she has. If I were them I would be sick of Janelle winning all the time too. But you can't take it away from her.

How come when James won his 5 vetos in a row nobody said the game was rigged last year for him?

Marty ,

I did not say I hate Jani, I hate CBS for the way they have done this game. I think it should be even for EVERYONE, and you cannot tell me that they have not tilted the playing field in Jani's favor. I just find it hard to believe that EVERY time she was nom she was able to save herself, way to coincidental. I don't care if they had tilted it in Dani's favor it would still be WRONG!!!!!!

Why does JAni deserve to win the game over everybody else? Just because America supposedly love's her? Gimme a break!

If something doesn't pass the smell test then something is wrong, and this couldn't pass a dead man's nose without maling him sit up and take notice.

If they want a particular person to have money then they should pull a Rupert and let them vote. We know Jani would win.

And the reason she didn't win last year was because of Kayser and letting his finger off the button. After that happened they were s*** out of luck.

How did CBS know Janelle was going to fight tooth and nail for the voodoo doll? They couldn't have possibly set that up....what? Did they know which part of the yard Janie would go to, to look for the dolls?

I don't get where you're coming from.....I understand your theory behind the graveyard one, because noone would know who got what, except the way CBS portrayed who buzzed in first, but the Tiki challenge....come on! She's a great competitor, even her "enemies" in the house have fully admitted that....I just find it funny how people think it's rigged, when I'm sure CBS doesn't have NASA or Mensa experts making up their challenges, and a school of Physcologists pre-annalizing where/what Janelle would do in them.

:lol:

Archived