POV - Week 8

doodeh007

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

Will says BB told him early evening, and something like they would give them two hours notice. But they haven't yet, so who knows.

dont know if there is any duck.. if there was i could only hope the duck would drown him. feeds show him close up so only his head and sholders are showing. (thank god)

ohhh

start update: CG is now draining the tub and getting out!!!! YEAHHHH bout time!!!

end update

Update (from another site):

He was saying that Booger needs to throw POV and that either he (Will) or Janelle need to win it. If he wins it, he'll take of CG when Booger ensures that Erika will put up Dani. If Booger wins POV, he won't use it. If Janelle wins it and Will goes up, CG is out. If CG wins it or Dani takes off CG, then Will goes up and Janelle leaves.

He then said that if they can get Dani out this week, then they go after Erika next week, and then CG. Then it will be W, B, J in the final three.

Booger agrees.

(Just a personal observation: Will appears to be either stressed or is trying to get into "the zone". This is very different behavior than what I've seen of him since this appears to be the first comp that he's actually TRYING to win. Very different!)

I heard that conversation... Will said, if Dani goes this week. Erika next week... Janie the week after that... leave Boogie, Will and CG... (they know they can beat him in final three comps.) Ensuring that Boogie and Will are final 2.

ya I heard that but they think they are going to beat Janie in the comps. naaah.

This double eviction on Thurdays may put a monkey wrench in all their plans. You never know who will be leaving.

samq what do you mean?

and yes this is long. I heard Erika say to Will just before we lost the feeds that they changed the game? or changed the competition so maybe they had some problems with what they were going to do and had to switch it? dunno. It's long though. Maybe they are staying off until after tomorrow night because they don't want us to see something. Okay now I'm just bored and rambling.

Last year when they turned the feeds off for an extended period, didn't they post a notice on the feeds?

This may just be one of those comps that takes a long time. Maybe sequestering each HG in a room and they take turns - best time wins?

Considering that there are apparently to be TWO PoV comps, two votes and two HoH comps on Sunday night, it's way too long They won't be able to show MUCH of it.

What do you mean that there will be all of these comps on Sunday? Tomorrow they will show Food comp and nominations. Tuesday will be PoV comp and ceremony. Thursday will be quick eviction, then HOH, nominations, Veto and eviction. And possibly another HOH (or start of an endurance HOH).

Archived