POV - Week 8

doodeh007

:P I don't think the feeds are down at all or will be down for any length of time like last year. But Julie did say that this was going to be an exciting week and the best challenges are yet to come, so with that said the excitement begins with this POV comp. I so hope and Janelle kicks all their buts. I want Janie to force Ericka too pawn up one of her gang, Booger, Wilbur, Devil Dani then Ericka may have to tie break and show her colors and vote off poor Chicken George.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Janey win? According to her, "Most of the people evicted were my friends...I had a lot of one on ones with those eyes." (edit: she was strangely somber, too when she said it.)

After a quick moment of silence, Danielle gave her a high-five. :):):)

Dani & Erika are going a bit overboard w/ hugging Jani & going on about how they knew she would win -- Erika keeps saying: She's a badass! There seems to be a bizarre giddyness through the whole house. It really seems like everyone is so happy & cool w/ each other. Let's see how the late night drunk talk goes.

Susan.

Danielle went up to the HOH bedroom and is now sending both silent and out-loud signals for Erika to come up stairs. "Come on Erika...come on girl...come up stairs now." Of course she's freaking out wondering if she'll be going on the block.

Archived