Who Owns the Jury So Far?

Katydidit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle owns the jury because.

Marci will vote for Janelle. He blames CT for his eviction even though it was Janelle who put him up.

Howie votes for Jedi-Janey whoelse?

James will vote for Janelle. He respects a good player and she whomped him. CT turned on him, so why would he vote for them?

Danielle will vote for Janelle. CT turned on her too.

That's 4 and its a majority. Where the rest of the house votes is not important.

CT's gameplay, though good, makes no friends. Will won using the strategy in season 1, but he wasn't up against a great advisary. Janelle would stomp him this season if it were her and him.

not on gameplay but they vote to save face

james a smart guy i think he pickup that in the public eyes not mines he is looking like the bad guy

not my eyes thou

I think James and Danielle will respect Chilltown for whooping them strategically than for Janelle winning all those comps. I see it as Janelle beating George and Erika for sure, losing to Will (if he makes it to the end how can they in good conscience not give it to him again), and it being a tossup with Mike Boogie.

i hope WILL win too. but i do see that possibility being there

I dont agree. dani is hurt by Will. He hurt her by putting James up, then he hurt her by getting Erika to put her up. (If she is smart enough to figure that out.) You know the saying about a woman scorned... She wont see this as being out-gamed, but as being dirty. She wants the money for her family. Will the doctor who already won, doesn't need the money.

James is a competitor, not a strategist. He was back doored when he was trying to back-door Janelle. And he was the veto king, but he had his ass handed to them.

Dont get me wrong. I like CT. I love watching Will and Boogie play their game, but they need to get Janielle out before the finale 3 or they are doomed.

As the viewing public, we are privy to more than the people in sequester. Often times, as has been proven in the past, the jury members do not vote how we think they will vote. It's almost impossible for us to really tell what someone is thinking even though we get to watch them all the time.

I think Janelle has Howie and Marci regardless, even though it was Janelle who nominated him.

But the rest....James and Danielle have both said on numerous occassions that if Will was in the F2 they would vote for him against anyone because he was such a huge target when the season started. Did you guys see the clip of George talking to Will and Boogie? He was amazed at how they were still there and was asking how the heck did they do that. It's quite possible that George will vote for Will. Depending on how it's handled, Will could have Erika's vote because of her relationship with Boogie. If Boogie is in sequester, it's a no brainer that he votes for Will.

Janelle winning over Will is a long shot at best. B)

Marcellas won't vote for Janelle unless she is up against Booger. With Danielle out, he would probably vote for Erika over anyone, seeming as she was the couch for his robe. I never thought he liked George, so he's probably bitter George is still in the house...and sent Howie to him. With the remaining HG's (minus Danielle) Marcellas' rating: Erika>Will>George>Janelle>Booger

Howie will vote for Jannelle NO MATTER what. She was always loyal to him and he to her. He really has no reason NOT to vote for her (if she is in the F2). His distaste for Erika, Booger and Will is equal. IMO, Howie can understand what George did. Howie's rating: Janelle>George>Erika>Booger>Will

James will NOT vote for Janelle because of the lawsuit he is no doubt pursuing. Once Danielle tells him about Erika's betrayal, she goes to the bottom, as well. If you haven't guessed, James is BIG on betrayal (when someone does it to him, that is). I'm not really sure how he feels about George. He didn't like him, just to not like him, but George didn't do anything to James. George could be the lesser of the remaining evils or somewhere in the middle. JAmes does respect gameplay, or at least that what he says. James' rating: Will>George>Booger>Erika>Janelle

Danielle has not really had time to decompress. I think she still thinks Will & Mike are going to keep her, but things can "change on a dime" in that house. If I had to predict her ratings when she walks out the door, I would say: George>Janelle>Will>Booger>Erika. After thinking about it, she may put Will at the top for game play...or she could just hold a grudge.

From the looks of it, this is still Will's game for the taking.

At this point, if the "handlers" allow it, I think George owns the jury.

The same way he did when he made his "I'm honored to be here, you should be too" on-the-block speech.

If he and Danielle concur, it's a lock.

James thinks Janelle is stupid, at least as a strategist. He in awe of Will. I don't think Janie would have his vote if those were the F2. I think overall, if W and J are F2 it could go either way. Erika doesn't stand much change against anyone. If they think Mike couldn't have gone so far w/o Will, Janie could probably win against him.

As someone else mentioned, James is all about the comps. I think James will vote for Janie. She has broken just about every BB record possible at this point. Plus the fact that Will has already WON bb once will factor in with just about all of them. Also, the fact that Will and Boogie dont need the money has been mentioned by most of the hg at some point....so we know that will be in the back of their minds too.

Hmm...With the most likely scenario being Janelle and a member of Chill Town being in the final 2, let's look at all the jury members.

Marcelles: He would most likely vote for Janelle to win. Although Janelle was the one who put him up, it appears to me he holds Chill Town more responsible for his eviction since Janelle was told they were gonna keep him.

Howie: Janelle, no question.

James: Probably Janelle. Although James may vote to give the money to a member of Chill Town for being the best manipulaters of the games, he could vote for Janelle because she's been the best competition player of the game (something you would expect James out of all people to appreciate). Plus he has an out of BB house friendship with Janelle, so I think he's leaning more to Janelle than a member of Chill Town.

Danielle: Toss-up. Although she has had a rivalry between her and Janelle, she could respect that and vote for Janelle. Although Chill Town was responsible for her eviction, she could respect that and vote for that member. It can go anyway for Danielle.

Chicken George: Most likely Janelle, plain and simple.

Erika (the way things stand now): Another toss-up if Janelle and Will are in the final 2. However, if it's Janelle and Boogie she'll obviously vote for Boogie.

Member of Chill Town: Other member, plain and simple.

From my analysis, the only certain votes are Howie for Janelle and a member of Chill Town voting for the other member. The ony realy likely vote is Chicken George for Janelle. Marcellas and James are leaning more for Janelle than a member of Chill Town. Danielle is a toss-up, and if the final two is Janelle and Will Erika will also be a toss-up (obviously she'll vote for Boggie if he's in the final 2). So from this analysis, Janelle would have 1 certain votes, 1 near-certain vote and 2 likely votes. If she gets those votes, Janelle would have enough votes to win. Janelle would be more likely to win with Will than Boogie in the final 2 since the jury could account Will already winning in their decision making, and Boogie would have a near certain Erika vote if he is in the final 2. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

GO JANIE!!! :D

Archived