Who will Erika nominate

lovely

Do you think you know?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. who Eriika will put up if a nominee comes off?

• Will
    • Danielle
    • Boogie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

danielle was who i thought would eventually go this week due to the makeup of who is left in the game

It would be a HORRIBLE move for Erika to put up Dani .. for ERIKA. Because CT doesn't want to take her to final three, they want to take Jani. And if she gets rid of Dani, her potential only other real ally in the house, she's toast.

It would be an AWESOME move for CT, because that's yet another week they don't go home. But at this point in the game, I think it would be better for Erika to get rid of Will. He is more likely to turn to her for support than Dani. And she gets street cred for taking out a 'player' .. rather than just being a floater.

Just my two cents.

the only person ericka could maybe beat in the end is george

I think every single person in that house can beat Boogie.

Most of them didn't like him, they give all the strategic moves to Will and he's got more money than any of them will ever have... when it comes down to the end... they'll give it to whoever is sitting next to him. imo

Will can beat them all... Janie and Danielle will beat everyone but Will. So, if you want Erika to win... it doesn't matter who of those three go... it should just be one of them.

I'm not sure how savvy E. is.

Whom she puts up WILL depend on who won PoV, at least if it's W. or D. since in those cases her nom is forced!

But if G. or J. wins it her situation is very different: if it's G. and she can get a promise she trusts from D. and G., she can evict Will; but if J. wins it she cannot evict W. so putting him up is likely to cost her BIGtime, since W. will stay and MB will be angry with her. (But if she puts up D. then D. will be evicted, so she could tell MB she just put up W. to send G. home.)

For me the most interesting question is what MB will do with PoV if he wins it. My guess is that he will throw the comp so he isn't faced with that problem.

Well now Erika has to decide, is she going to be the one to send Chicken George to sequester? B/c if she puts up will or boogie, that is what will happen. Janelle and ______ control the votes, and they will vote to keep either member of Chilltown.

Boogie might be bale to convince Erika that since "they" couldn't get out Janelle this week, they might as well take out the next strongest competition, Danielle, and keep George b/c he's bad at comps.

you know what would RULE and be so hilarious? is if janie and erika (assuming they and ct are the last 4) secretly aligned and got ct out of the house and made it to the final two. i think that would earn them major respect with the other jurors, because they weren't able to beat ct. if the two girls did this, it would be a little unexpected too since they supposedly hate each other and have wanted each other out and have nominated each other for eviction.

if they were smart, they will realize that ct will not take them to the final two and that e and j might as well band together and take each other to the final two. that's if they can quit thinking with their pee pees (or heart, or both) and let the blood rush back up to their brains.

I TOTALLY agree bigbro. You gotta remember it was CT who was responsible for getting rid of Kaysar, Howie, Marcellus, and James, all people that was aligned with Janelle. This is Janelle's golden chance to pull the same crap CT pulled on her. It wont surprise me for a minute if she votes one of them out the same way they voted out her entire group. I dont think shes worried about numbers at this point since theyre down to 4 for the next HOH comp. Hey Boogie and Will.....YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!

Guest jordansmom
I TOTALLY agree bigbro. You gotta remember it was CT who was responsible for getting rid of Kaysar, Howie, Marcellus, and James, all people that was aligned with Janelle. This is Janelle's golden chance to pull the same crap CT pulled on her. It wont surprise me for a minute if she votes one of them out the same way they voted out her entire group. I dont think shes worried about numbers at this point since theyre down to 4 for the next HOH comp. Hey Boogie and Will.....YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!

If she did that I would be soo shocked. She would win the game if she did that. Right know IMO the only vote she has is Howie.

Boogie told Erika that Will likes Janie. He also hesitated when Erika asked who would he prefer to be in the final 2. Erika also knows that Janie is cool to put out whoever she puts up of the 3 choices she has. Erika needs to play this for herself and put Will up and Will will go because Janie will vote Will out because of the fact CT is responsible for her alliance being put out. Damn, I hope Erika doesn't do a stupid move and trust CT like she did Jun and Ali in BB4. I hope she does put up Will and he goes, then Janie get HOH on Thurs and put Booger out. :blink:

Boogie told Erika that Will likes Janie. He also hesitated when Erika asked who would he prefer to be in the final 2. Erika also knows that Janie is cool to put out whoever she puts up of the 3 choices she has. Erika needs to play this for herself and put Will up and Will will go because Janie will vote Will out because of the fact CT is responsible for her alliance being put out. Damn, I hope Erika doesn't do a stupid move and trust CT like she did Jun and Ali in BB4. I hope she does put up Will and he goes, then Janie get HOH on Thurs and put Booger out.

what rock did you crawl out from under? There's about 1 in 5 trillion chance that Jan would ever vote Will out.

If Janelle voted Will out then she loses what little she has as far as numbers are concerned. If Danielle goes, then that would be the time for Janelle and Erika to form a Janelle, Erika, Chicken George alliance to get Will or boogie out. If final 3 ended up being Janelle, Erika and Boogie....I wonder who the Jury would vote for out of those choices.

Depends on how the other evictions and what the sequester house is shown. If Dani gets kicked out it may depend some on what Dani tells him. James had said too that he had some things to fill Howie and Marci in on. Howie is loyal and I am not sure Marci will listen much to James either. I think it was Will who once said they are suppose to vote on who played the game the best but sometimes personal feelings get in the way. James is mad at Janie but she isn't the only one who put him out. James may be another wildcard, but James doesn't know either that Boogie let Janie get the "J" doll in the POV comp either. Come to think of it, I really wonder what they are going to allow the sequester house to see. :unsure:

James is the type that votes best on who played the best game. He was adament on voting for Ivette last year because he felt she played better- I think he was wrong but he obviously didn't get to see all that we saw. He even convinced Janelle and Howie to vote for Ivette (although Howie had to switch back because Rachel made him vote against Ivette). I'm sure when it comes down to it, he'll vote for who played the best and not let his personal feelings dictate his vote.

I think the only idiot on the jury right now is Marcellus, who votes out of personal spite rather than gameplay. James will vote fairly, as Im sure will Howie now that Rachel isnt there to dictate his vote to him.

yeah right with howie. he is as emotional as they come and will vote on feelings.

For some reason I am in a generous mood today (ha I even said someone demanding a penalty nom for janie today was a bad idea!!) and so I am willing to say that for once, I genuinely appreciate the utterly HORRIBLE position that Erika is in.

Because even if Erika decided to do what was best for her stratgy in this game, and that would be to NOT nominate Dani (since CT is NOT with her, they've chosen Janie over her). Even with Dani's vote, she'd be truly screwing over CG.

If Will went up, I think the votes to evict would be as follows:

Boogie -- votes to evict CG

Janie -- Votes to evict CG

Dani - Votes to evict Will.

Cg Goes.

If Boogie went up, I think the votes to evict would be:

Will -- Votes to evict CG

Dani -- Votes to evict Boogie

Jani ... (how would she vote, loyal to Boogie whose a friend of Wills, or loyal to her alliance with CG?)

Either way it would come down to Janie's vote. CG would go, or Boogie would go -- neither senario is all that great for Erika, since both of these people are potential allies for her.

So what's her choice, sell out her friend and put up Dani?

That is good for only three people in this house, Will, Boogie and Janie .. who plan to be final three.

And none of those people are CG OR Erika.

Erika has buckled to pressure 'from above' every time she had to make a choice in this game.

FOR ERIKA (and for her alone) I still think it's a BAD idea for her to put up Dani.

Because after Dani goes, who is there to win HOH for her when she can't compete.... ummm Chicken George (the same guy who KEPT Janie the one week she would have been gone for certian)

Who would you rather have at your side, helping you .. CG or Dani?

Archived