Who will Erika nominate

lovely

Do you think you know?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. who Eriika will put up if a nominee comes off?

• Will
    • Danielle
    • Boogie

Dude's this could change if one of those three win POV but for now let's say that one of the nominee's(since we all know for sure it is George and Janelle) win's veto. Who will Erika put up in their place? For me I think it is Will.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she wouldn't put up Boogie unless something drastic happens with him... I think she would probably put up Will because Lord knows Erika cant think for herself and actually make a smart move and put up Danielle... I voted for Danielle but thats just because I would want her on the block...i didnt vote for who i thought would end up there...sorry!

I think if George wins veto, Will might go up, because Janelle is her target. But if Janie wins veto, if she's smart she'll put up Danielle to keep George safe. If anybody else wins veto the nominations should stand and George will go to sequester, imo.

Unless Will is the replacement nominee. Then Janie would have to rely on votes from both Danielle and George, since Boogie wouldn't vote against Will. I think the scenario with George winning POV and Will replacing him is the only one that might get Janelle sent home.

Tarman, I agree with the previous post.

But above that you wrote

I think if George wins veto, Will might go up, because Janelle is her target. But if Janie wins veto, if she's smart she'll put up Danielle to keep George safe. If anybody else wins veto the nominations should stand and George will go to sequester, imo.

I think you missed the possibility of Will's winning PoV. He would take J. off and force E. to put up D. (MB would tell E. it was because CT knew D. was coming after them) and D. would be evicted.

Do not think she would chance putting Will or Boogie up for any reason. Even if Will is supposed to be a pawn in her eyes, putting him up for any reason is not going to sit well w/ Boogie. Everyone knows there is lying in that house and the votes could easily get Will out of the house. Say CG and Will are on the block. Janelle and Danielle decide to vote for Will instead. Will is gone. Boogie will explain this possibility. Erika will not put up Will or Boogie.

NO ONE will have to take Janelle off because the only people voting will be CT and Dani. CT will vote to keep Janelle and since Dani has a one week truce with Janelle I would think she would keep her. She probably will not because CT will tell her they are voting to evict Janelle. But in the end CG is going to the jury house.

Everyone is assuming that CT wants to send home CG. Boogie was doubting Janelle last week. With a little more talking between them, they may decide to get rid of Janelle. Afterall, she is a competitor. CG is not going to win HOH or POV and if he does Boogie can manipulate him. They can take him out whenever. The smart move for CT is to get rid of Janelle now. James thought he was safe. Howie thought he was safe. Janelle probably thinks she is safe ... but is she???

1. Creegan: if D. wins PoV and takes G. off, E. MUST put up W. (or MB, but that won't happen.) And in that case W. is evicted.

2. If J. wins PoV, D. goes up and is evicted.

3. If W. wins PoV he almost certainly WILL take J. off, forcing E. to put up D. so they can send her home. Why WOULDN'T W. take J. off and evict D?. What "secret" is he revealing by doing that which is NOT revealed when the vote is 2-1 to save J.? None! So he might as well get rid of the remaining biggest threat to CT, especially since E. cannot be HoH next week (F5), and in F4 noms don't matter at all.

But I look for a BIG power play squeeze on E. AFTER PoV tomorrow if either MB or E. wins PoV: MB will reveal the LoD alliance to E. (saying D. thought it was real but CT never did - "It was always you, Baby!") and use D.'s not telling E. about it as leverage to get E. to agree to put D. up. And if she agrees D. is gone.

A squirrel kidnapped me for peanuts, I've missed everything today.

Kinda obvious Janie and Georgie were going up. Once Janie wins POV (fingers crossed), I think Erika will put up Will (unfortunately).

think she would probably put up Will because Lord knows Erika cant think for herself and actually make a smart move and put up Danielle...

why would this be the best thing for Erika? If janelle was still in the house Erika would be public enemy #1. With Dani and jani in the house Erika is mostly safe another week and can play HOH in the final 4 and 3

Will, Boogie and Danielle were playing cards and agreeing they have to get Janelle out. (snicker snicker) Will asked if Dani had any problem voting out Erika next. Dani said OH ABSOLUTLY NOT. Dani said Erika is a dangerous player and needs to go.

Now Chill Town needs to tell Erika that so they can get her to back door Dani. Maybe Boogie will throw in an extra little favor.

Archived