Who will Erika nominate

lovely

Do you think you know?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. who Eriika will put up if a nominee comes off?

• Will
    • Danielle
    • Boogie

thats what happen when you leech yourself into all the alliances in the house

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha .. agreed. I don't really appreciate Erika's game play or method of playing. I was HAPPY in her season when Ali kicked her out.

I have felt *slightly* bad for her after the do-over HOH robbed her of HOH that week.

But on some level I do not feel sorry for these people being at the mercy of CT or Janie.

They had so many chances in this game .. but instead they did whatever the HOH wanted and voted out weak players. Weak players which could have, while they had strength in numbers, been used to break up the four, and break up CT.

It's only logic that you don't keep pairs in-tact in this game.

Erika's nominations this week should have been personal feelings aside, Will and Boogie. If anyone else won veto other than the noms and janie, then she should have put up Janie and Janie would have gone home .. if the nominations remained the same, then whomever from CT was still on the block should have gone home.

Since we know who won POV this week, I doubt she would have stuck her neck out there to save Will or Boogie.

But instead Erika was stupid .. and stuck by CT.

She reaps what she sowed alright.

Erika will probably put Dani up and Dani will be gone. Gamewise I think it is a dumb move on her part. Danielle will be part of the jury and I doubt if she would vote for Erika and could possibly poison the jury pool against her.

The big elephant in the room though is the proposed splitting of the prize money by Erika and CT. This along with her "relationship" with Boogie and the fact that she may need him for a job when the summer is over all factor into her decision.

Unless Erika and Janelle somehow figure out each was given the same (illegal??) promise by CT, Erika will stick by the boys and see her ally walk through the door. And her butt will probably be following next week.

The truth is, it would be hard for Erika or Janelle to win against Danielle. Getting rid of her would be the best for both of them. She can easily tell Danielle she is a pawn and they are voting George out. Erika is not voting, so it wouldn't be all her fault. Danielle could easily assume that CT stabbed Erika in the back by voting her out. Danielle is already furious with CT, this would just further her anger against them.

As things stand as I type this, Danielle is going up. Erika makes the worst choice possible for her, leaving next weeks HOH competition to be fought out between Janelle, George, Boogie, and Will, {who is now 0 for 29 in combined HOH and Veto competitions going back to last year, according to him}.

Serves her right for finally winning something. :lol:

Agreed, Tarman. If Erika doesn't F'ing wake up and realize what a HUGE mistake it would be for her to not put up Will then she is following Dani out the door next week. Paradise or not, that is going to be one long-assed sequester. I won't feel one bit sorry for her either - she screwed over her friend and herself at the same time. I can't believe she's that stupid especially having seen the other seasons. Erika, the new Diane/Nathan.

If J. wins F5 HoH the odds are 4 to 1 that E. will be evicted.

That leaves CT and G playing for F4 HoH.

Can G. win that one? (I hope so!)

And it's a good one to win b/c HoH noms ONLY matter if HoH wins PoV too, otherwise the PoV winner picks which of the other 2 to evict, so no one would have any reason to be unhappy with G. if he won F4 HoH but not PoV.

I have to admit -- I'm liking the idea of seeing poor CG go to the end. The only hope is if Jani turns the numbers by carrying CG & Erika. Since Dani just went on for an hour about how everyone should take Erika to the end, cause she won't get the votes, that makes a strong case for cutting CT loose & playing the odds. Use CG & Erika for numbers - get rid of CT - throw CG out (hate to see it) & take Erika to the end. Jani wins. Especially since Jani has a loose agreement to split the money w/ CT, she's a shoe-in -- right??

Susan.

J. does not need to keep E.

If F4 is CT, J and CG, CG is safe (in F3) if he wins either HoH or PoV.

And if he wins neither but J. wins PoV, she can still send home one of CT.

And then it's her and CG against the other one. So the odds are better than even if G. gets to F4 he'll make F3.

And by my figuring (assuming E. DOES put up D. this week) he's a near certainty to make F4, no matter who wins F5 HoH and PoV.

Chilltown wants to keep Janelle because they both SEVERELY underestimate her. Janie is in very good shape to be in the final three - and she can whup anyone still in the house's butt in an endurance comp, which would make her HOH @ the end. Side by side with someone from CT, the jury will vote for her over them because they're waking up as to who is really behind their sitting in sequester.

I predict that CG will only be in the final two if he wins HOH. The sentimental jury will vote for him over anyone except perhaps Dani - who is probably leaving Thursday with a dagger from her "friend" Erika sticking out of her back.

Archived