Janie - Prom Queen

mamamia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree - moment of weakness -

Question - on the HOH competition did they use the top 2 vote getters in the questions or just the top one and a random second person? Some of the choices just didn't seem like it was number 1 and number 2. Does that question make sense?

I assumed during the broadcast that the choices were between the top 2 in each category.

As for Janelle's not getting anything, I don't think that was planned: IF you're a conspiracy theorist the most you can say is that the AC was planned in advance in order to give Janelle a headstart for HoH, BUT it fell at a time when it wasn't useful (just as MB's coup-power may prove to be of no use to him!)

Kimlyn - I am not jealous of Janelle, thank you, lol. I was a big Janelle supporter last season but this time around she showed her true colours and really disappointed me. I hate that she's targeting the women and I hate how she's Will's personal hand puppet. She's also a cheap materialistic ho.

I was surprised at the lack of attention given to this "Prom Queen" win too. It wouldn't bother me if people hadn't paid money to crown someone. The other Houseguests were so into their old prom pictures, I don't think all of them even realized she had won it until after the competition. And, even as a TV watcher I could barely hear Julie announce it... it was just another example of how piss poor the producers are thinking through these things. They knew the winner would be Janelle or Will. Janelle being the current HOH had no shot of having an advantage during the next HOH... so, they took peoples money anyways... lame lame lame. I'm not surprised, now that I think about it... lol

She's targeting women because the women are targeting her.... Who was Ali after from day 1?? Janie! Who was Diane after from day 1? Janie! Who was Danielle after from day 1?? Janie!! And she made an enemy of Erika for trying to use her as a "pawn" but now Erika is after her too... So of course if all those GIRLS are after u then ur gonna want to get rid of them!!! I dont think she has other motives for who she's trying to get rid of just anyone who is after her!!

Have you been watching BB7 Ivettesux, Janelle is going after the women because the women are most obviously going after her. Other than Jase & Marcellas, have any of the guys shown her that the wanted her out, NO!! Janelle does not know how badly the guys want her out. If she did, do you think for 1 minute she would trust them? Janelles only problem is she is too trusting, period.

The more the house works against her the more the fans love her. You have to give her credit. She had a target on her back from day one and is still there.

Yes I donated 50 cents.

This would be the first REAL backdoor of the season...Jase was NOT backdoored because he actually competed in the veto and Kaysar had the chance to play for veto but told Janelle he didn't want to, so that was his own mistake! I've never been a fan of backdooring I think if u are a strong player u should be taken out the right way or not at all...

I also think its funny that Dani kept telling other people she wasnt going to do the Sov's "dirty work" yet she wants everyone else to do hers...

Archived