Janie - Prom Queen

mamamia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could have given her a prize or something. I doubt those roses were more than 20 bucks. Talk about profit.

Maybe it was market research to see how they should fix the game in future, based on hg popularity? ;)

Just saying.

So have they said there wasn't going to be any power given to her for winning? I thought I heard Julie say when she announced the winner that she would be given some power. I really hope for Janelle's sake it is a free week from being nominated for eviction....that would shake up people's plans this week.

Well, I have voted once each week. I laugh at the fact that people complain about spending 99 cents on something, but will spend 3 - 5 bucks on a cup of coffee at StarBucks. C'mon, it's 99 cents. Do I think my vote will be the one that changes anything? Maybe I do. I firmly belive that EVERY vote counts. On reality shows, in important elections, I VOTE. As long as I do, I can bitch and moan at the outcome because at least I Participated. If you don't participate, then sit in the corner and shut the hell up.

Also, voting on BB shows support for the show and helps insure it comes back next year. I am lucky enough to be able to afford 99 cents a week to support a show I love.

Dep

On reality shows, in important elections, I VOTE. As long as I do, I can bitch and moan at the outcome because at least I Participated. If you don't participate, then sit in the corner and shut the hell up.

I couldn't agree more. The very ones who DID NOT vote are the ones who are in here bitching about it....lmao.

I do not have a cell phone or I would have voted, but I'm also not sitting here complaining about the results. I'm saving for a boob job by not having a cell phone. A C cup isn't big enough for me. :D

How many prom queens does it take to screw in a light bulb? None! They're too busy bawling like a 14 year old cutter, faking despair to get attention from a handsome doctor and threatening to stick their head in the oven to care if they're sitting in the dark!

Sad thing is,..she isn't faking.

Janelle is simply this upset because she went against her gut instincts that told her James was not with them,..(remember in the very first weeks she was questioning why James was never around to hang with the S6 people? Then he told her that no matter WHAT she saw or heard, to remember he was with them not anyone else?Then because his alliance finds out that Jase was duping them, and insists he put him up, JAMES decides his alliance has sold him out and says S6 is done for him,...need I go on?I can if neccessary,..)and stuck up for him against Kaysar and Howie who thought he had flipped, insisted James was with them, and by the way James??? YOUR OWN ALLIANCE NEVER PUT YOU UP,but Danielle DID :rolleyes: ..the guy you thought was a "putz" and was pointless to the game put you up! Payback. Janelle is not respeonsible for that or anything else you THINK put you in jeopardy!

And last I checked, James is still in there whereas Kaysar and Howie are not.Hmmmmmm?

But guess who has been on CT's radar the past week because they finally caught on that everyone else is doign all of James dirty work to get his own alliance out for him?

Janelle found out all this and is devistated to find herself stuck with the one member of S6 who has been campaigning to get her out!

I'd be scared and crying too! And the scumbag has the nerve to sit there and try to console her when he has been furious the previosu weeks that attempts to get her out have failed!

Does he really think he can win the votes in sequester having Howie, Marcellas, Will Boogie and Janie most likely who will surely vote against him? What does he think no one will talk about him while they sit there in that house in Mexico?

Dumb move James. Janelle, you cry on honey,..then do your best to be personally responsible for his eviction!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ what is this doing here?? Its about Janie being prom queen.

I dont see how voting for her to be prom queen could have given her any advantage in the house. It wouldnt make sense. "Now since Janelle was voted by America to be BB7 Prom Queen, she is the new HOH". Doesnt make any sense why winning Prom Queen would give u anything other then the tiara, and a bouquet of flowers.

I think this was more of a popularity contest. Just so the houseguests could see that America still loves Janey. Just to piss them off,..like last year, when the nerds cried cuz america gave the phone call to janey. lol.

BTW,..this is a funny thread.

i think it would have been great if everyone said screw cbs...im not paying to vote, and just voted for the online ones...you knew that janelle was going to win before they even opened voting....so why waste your money to vote for the scumbag....she is in no way a prom queen to me, and you could have not paid me to vote for her, even if the texting was free....so for those of you that wasted your money, all i have to say is CBS got you..you dummy...why would you waste your money??? what were you thinking???

gerds35, do i feel some tension? i have a feeling you are a middle aged wife with 4 kids, who was picked on in highschool... lol, if she wasnt the previous HOH, she would of been able to start farther ahead of everybody else.. and there for wouldnt of had to make as long as a trip to get to the end to win the Challenge.

^^^ hey I resemble that remark. Ok I am 31 with 4 kids and I wasn't picked on in high school but other than that. LOL

I am all for a Janie win. Yep I am. And if not her then Will.

Too bad Janie was in BB7, when she could have won 12 million at the WSOP main event.

Janelle so far has beat the houseguests at every competition imaginable. Hope it sticks up till Sept 12.

Archived