Janie - Prom Queen

mamamia

Let's hope CG holds onto his integrity. I think he might, the reason he did not put Janelle up in the first place is because he said she was honest. I truly believe he sees that in her. After what H & J told CG about how everyone was gonna come up there with an agenda, that did come to fruition, Janie also mentioned to George, how CT lied to her about Marcellas. However, we won't know for sure if he has changed his mind compleltely until he speaks with H & J. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, that H & J can reason with CG. Thank goodness it is CG, he is the only one they could reason with.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(QUOTE Kimlyn)Yes IvetteSux - America and Canada still loves Janelle and will always love her no matter what!

You jealous huh! Well too bad *****

<_< Puleeze....do NOT ASSUME as an American we ALL love Janelle.(gack gack)Nor assume someone's distaste for someone else is jealousy.I hardly think people who dislike Osama,Saddam or Roseanne Barr are jealous of them.SHEESH!

But I DO I love WILL!HA!

And remember that prom queens usually wind up married to bums,have 4 kids and live in a trailor park wearing curlers 24/7...well in the movies anyways! :lol::lol::lol:

If it's all Janelle's doing,..as far as her believing the girls are after her and that is not the case,..the why in week one did Allison and Danielle plot to get her out,..along with Nakomis and Diane? They all wnated her out. Can't say it isn't true because the feeds don't lie and the facts are that EVERYONE was after Janelle and season 6. Danielle had the opportunity to go to Janelle week ONE and tell her about the Jase refusing thing,...she didn't. Therefore, Danielle was GUILTY of going after Janelle. She told James. Not janelle. Not until after her butt was on the line.

Diane can keep denying all she wants to America, she was after Janelle, Allison was after Janelle and Erika PRETENDED to be with Janelle when she was really in alliance(or so she thinks she is) with Boogie and Will from before they went into the house.

Janelle didn't create this. It's fact.

WickedOne, I love how you included Roseanne Barr in the sentence with Osama and Saddam, lol.

No matter who won the King or Queen, it was pretty lame to make a big deal about it and then hardly mention on the show.

Diane can keep denying all she wants to America, she was after Janelle, Allison was after Janelle and Erika PRETENDED to be with Janelle when she was really in alliance(or so she thinks she is) with Boogie and Will from before they went into the house.

ITA. I will never forget Diane telling Nakomis she had a shirt made with Janelle's pic and the words Bye Bye Bitch for when she evicted Janelle. She claims to be broke and living in her car, but spends money on a special eviction shirt.

I understand her pretending she was never after Janelle while she was in the house, but why is she still playing the innocent victim now?

I am pretty upset as well that the Prom thing was a hugh deal. I expected it to be a big deal. If Janie was voted prom queen she should've been able to use her power to help someone else in the comp or be able to save her power for the next HOH.

The only real advantage of Janelle becoming Prom Queen is that it sends a pretty clear message to the other house guests that yes...I still love Janelle. It gets them all into a tizzy - accusing her of things they have done, blaming it on the editing of the show - all just like last year, and makes them look petty and jealous.

The HOH competetion also was a round about way to let them know what they are not seeing - that James and Marcelles are two of the biggest whiners, for example; this could play into what Will, Boogie, Howie and Janelle are thinking. It also told them that America...errrr...I mean I...think that, while George is as sloppy as Howie, that he is coming across as a saint for living with these nuts. Very interesting side note that no one else picked George to win the Peace Prize (that question right there pretty much secured his HoH!)

Back to Janelle - she is completely "in their kitchen," just like last year - they can't help themselves from thinking and obsessing about her - the only one who really gets it is Danielle, who is smart enough to have realized that the fans will gravitate towards people that everyone is against (not always, but often); she's got it part right, but she does see the bigger picture, and while she is grateful to James and Will, she's not an idiot - she's seen what they did to Janelle during this, and has been pretty clever in not putting it all on her - whenever the jealous and paranoid (like Erika and James this year) find out that the viewers dig Janie, it drives them bat shit crazy, and it makes them uglier and nastier. The only thing better would have been if Marci had been in there to see it too, but oh well - he will find out soon enough that he really was the one who backstabbed her.

I also think it sucks that the Prom King/Queen thing was downplayed too much on the live show because the winner was ineligible to use the advantage.

However, I think what everyone here is forgetting is that last Thursday, when CBS announced the contest Erika was actually HoH. Since the text voting ended Saturday night, by the time TV-only BB viewers found out Janelle was the new HoH, the voting was closed.

Originally I thought I'd spend 50 cents and vote for Janelle, hoping she'd still be around for the next HoH contest. But when later that night I learned that in the HoH redo Janelle won HoH, I decided to vote for Howie, knowing that was the only way Janelle would benefit -- and hoped other Janie fans would think about it and do the same!

But if Janelle did win, I was hoping she'd be able to choose a HG to give the advantage to, and in that way she would still be able to use the advantage she won even though she wasn't participating in the contest. And by the way, I think the advantage would have been to start one step ahead of everyone else.

I did feel sort of sorry for Janie when all she got was a 10-second mention, a cheap bouquet of flowers, and a tiara (which is pretty cute). I wonder what advantage she would have had if she could play. But, at least her fans got to show her that they still like her, and show everyone else in the house that she's still liked. That could be an advantage for her.

I'm just glad they didn't tell them the results of the mean questions, like the "most likely to die alone" question. :rolleyes:

lol @ suckers

Unfortunately, what the house guests won't know until they get out of the house is that America was given a choice of not only the 2 names given in the comp last night, but of the entire house. For example, James snickered when the whiner question was posed, thinking that surely Marcellas was the obvious answer and the whole question was a set up. They will also get to see the entire list of questions.

i can assume all those who are in this thread not :lol: got sucker by cbs

I didn't bother to vote because i knew the winner would be Janelle. Cool for her but i still don't think she should have gotten to compete in HOH because of it. Outgoing HOH cannot compete, a rule's a rule. I'm glad CBS didn't try to use it for Janelle's advantage because then they would have really been accused of rigging the game.

I didn't bother to vote because i knew the winner would be Janelle. Cool for her but i still don't think she should have gotten to compete in HOH because of it. Outgoing HOH cannot compete, a rule's a rule. I'm glad CBS didn't try to use it for Janelle's advantage because then they would have really been accused of rigging the game.

but her fans wanted cbs to do exactly that. :lol:

I did not vote. In general, I find texting to be a big waste of money when you can call the person and say it in less time!

What I found funny was after Janelle had her time as prom queen and discarded her tiara, Skeletor (erika) swiped it up and started sporting it around!!!

Archived