Things Missing..

I understand from one of the updates that the missing duck is in the spider tank. Janelle feeds the spiders, let's hope she's the first to notice.

yep she gonna win hoh . thanks to the producers

Things have been missing since day one:

James - spinal column

Howie - subtlety

Janelle - focus

Marcellas - loyalty

Kaysar - game

:lol:

The household just agreed on new house task assignments, structured to get Chick George away from cooking. Will was assigned to feed the spiders, so maybe the HOH was designed for him!

This kinda belongs in this topic, during the lockdown today they accidentally showed the livingroom for a second and it looks like they are redecorating. I saw a different couch and some other stuff I didn't recognize. One of the old couches was moved and I saw one or two people(from the crew) in there as well.:huh:

Isn't it about time for a little redecorating...or at least when they bring in a smaller table?

Some of the missing items were seen on the ghosts. For one, Marcellas' robe. Also it's hilarious because Janelle noticed the rubber rat that WILL put in the spider tank and is convinced it is part of the HOH comp. She is studying everything looking for misplaced items. I can't wait to see Will's DR on that one.

Will put a rubber rat in the spider tank....not BB....only Boogie knows.Now to make it more interesting Marcy and Janelle have spotted the rat but they don't know Will put it there. :lol:

Archived