Anorexia

depression

stress

chilled body parts(cold water)

overeating

allergies

cut toe

Did I forget anything??????????? :unsure:

about that broken rib, i think that was all a ploy.

she was on that spider web and never once flinched in pain or said anything about it. there is no way she would be haning from that web upside down and not be screaming in pain.

Theae people need to suck it up, I say from the comfort of my living room. Johnny Damon is playing baseball with a broken bone in his foot. An NFL offensive lineman once played an entire half of football with a broken leg. These people are sitting around drinking beer , having birthday parties and eating nutricious slop and complaining and whining that they want to go home or their ribs hurt or their ear aches. Even Danielle's isolation room had cable and road-runner and a fully-stocked bar right next to her slop pail. It was spacious, and she cried half the night. They need to stop whimpering a grow a pair.

{Literary license taken. Certain sections may not contain an accurate depiction of actual events.}

Erika's was already wasting away before getting on slop. She looked and acted anorexic. Next she'll probably need an IV. As for will, he needs some sun light because even a dermatologist like him knows that everyone needs vitamin D from the sun to be healthy and well balance.

Maybe he's gothic.

Was Erika's rib actually broken, or was it just injured? I didn't think it was actually broke. ~ quote

well, from what i gathered it was just bruised (without an xray they cant know for sure if it was even bruised)

but since it has happened she has said several times that it was broken, and others have asked her how her "broken rib" was.

i really dont think she hurt herself at all... sure couldnt tell from all the activities she does.

Archived