Who do you think is going home?

jessa

If CT and CG vote to keep Kayser then, that'll be 5 to 3 and even James nullification pass won't help James in the end. It would be great if all of this was to backfire in Danelles face. Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna see James or Kayser leave but, if I had to choose then I would rather see James go home.

Then again, this new twist that was mentioned may just save them both and then again, it may not.

Just gotta wait to see what happens.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger...I'm not agreeing with that. Kay is a smart player. He thinks ahead. He plans. If he is the only one of the SOV that can go home...then he needs to go home. His stragety maybe to lay low, let others do the hard jobs (Note: not "dirty-work") - in order to maintain his "squeeky-clean" appearance. Which is ok cause is a plan.

Don't you think Kaysar without his hair is a little like Samson and Marcell-OUT was his Delilah (perish the thought)?

I definitely thought this at the time. So sorry to see it coming to pass. Hope he can find his way out of it. This eviction is a true case of integrity vs whatever works.

Archived