Who do you think is going home?

jessa

I think Kay did throw the competition. I thought he said a few days b4 the comp that he didn't want to win it. He should have made a choice between Janie and James and played veto.

He's running his alliance like they're a military platoon and is so worried about choosing one over the other.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...it doesn't look good for Kaysar.

Looks like his last chance of survival is the Coup d'etat on Thursday, although the only clues given about it was on last Thursdays show when Julie briefly mentioned it:

"This new twist will enable one person to overthrow the HoH at a moments notice"

The only question is what would happen. If Danielle is overthrown, does she get evicted from the BB house? Would a new HoH be HoH for just the day to nominate new nominees, be the HoH a full week or have a shortened period for a possible double eviction week? Can anyone qualify to be new HoH through it, or just the 2 nominees? So many unanswered questions, but they shall be answered soon on Thursday (or on Tuesday they may give us a little more info, probably not). But one thing is certain, if the Coup d'etat results in Kaysar and the SOV (excluding James) staying, there will definitely be people in this forum continuing to say that the game is rigged, although the twist was mentioned before Danielle won HoH. Finally, we're getting some interesting twists in the game.

kaysar

I think if Kay is smart he makes a deal with Dani now. I think if Dani could get the right deal from Kaysar she would use the tie breaker to evict James. Dani is looking out for Dani and if James thinks she has his back.....Well all he needs to do is to see the knife that is sticking out of Marcellas back. Dani has said numerous times that if Kay gives his word you can trust it. That is why I think Kay should try to make a deal with Dani.

I really hope Kaysar is the one going home. When I found out he was nominated in Janelle's place I figured James was done for, but by the looks of what you're all saying James still has a good chance of staying. Kaysar deserves to go home this week, it'd serve him right for playing half-assed and throwing the HOH competition.

As of right now .. on monday night around 8pm BBT, I think that Kaysar will be the one to leave. Of course there is a lot of things which can change between now and thursday.

But I am pretty sure he's the one whose going.

Ouch....bad enough get evicted 3 times and never make sequester....but to get the boot on your birthday!!

wasnt an allstar to begin with

If Kaysar gets a chance to come back for a 4th chance and we the fans get to vote, anybody going to vote for Kaysar? I don't think I want to give him the chance to get evicted a 4th time, especially if it's before sequester like last year :(

Just looking at the people who got evicted I hope they don't bring somebody back this year . . . Kaysar and Diane were just too out of it, Jase made the same mistakes as last time, and Nakomis and Alison have been gone for almost a month . . . I'm all for them getting a pet though, like a little puppy or a bunny :)

I personally don't want anyone who has been evicted to be let back into the house...didn't think that was fair on BB3 or BB6.

I would like to see someone come into the house as guest stars or during competitions, etc. I want to see Roddy from BB3, who I have to say, I like...er....MORE than Will. :P

I'm afraid Kasyar is gone. As James said, Big Brother is not a team sport, so he should have played the veto to protect himself. Ultimately, James is more of a threat to absolutely everyone but it would be wise for everyone else to lower the Sov numbers (although James' defection already lowers the Sov numbers). Kaysar isn't useful to CT because he really isn't an effective game player this year and Will wants to pick up Janelle (with Howie in tow) as one of his backup alliances. I think CT will go with whichever alliance dominates in the HOH comps in any given week. Of course, it would be fun if Danielle would flip and vote out James - wooo hoooo! But I don't think that is gonna happen. It should be easy for CT to break up the Absurd Herd because all they have to do is whisper in Marcell-OUT's ear and he'll turn again and Boogie can always sweet talk Erika. I adore Kaysar and think he is a wonderful human being but he really isn't adding any excitement to this game so I won't be devastated to see him go.

sunshine, but would you change your mind if he had all of his sexy, luxurious hair back? :P - bigbrosister

Not really! But he could come and stay with me for sequester! :P

Don't you think Kaysar without his hair is a little like Samson and Marcell-OUT was his Delilah (perish the thought)?

Archived