Week 5 Nominations

bigbrovaz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that they will make sure /james doesn't get the veto tomorrow, so the noiminations remain the same. James wanted Janelle out from the beginning. He just wanted someone to do that for him (Jase, Diane or Danielle). Imagine a look on his face if Will and Boogie vote against him.

Yes, Danielle said to James that she wouldn't do this if she wasn't 100% sure that he got the votes to stay. Little does she know that Will is ready to flip, and wants her gone after James (through bb6 revenge).

I just wish that Janelle would stop telling James what she thinks, because he's going and reporting it to Danielle.

Hey James... Nice alliance you have there with Dani... Did you not watch season three???

You're safe Marcy, you don't need to use the veto....

Never trust the Devil...

Better win veto and use it..

I really hope this backfires on Danielle and James!! I'm already kind of burnt out by the game because everyone keeps voting the way the HOH wants and it's getting way to predictable!!! I want some controversy!! Get rid of James!!! It will be fun!!!

Question....Let's say Kaysar wins veto and takes Janelle off the block, do you guys think she would put up Howie even though she promised him (on her kids life) that she would not put him up?? And if she wouldn't, then who would she put up!?

You can hardly believe a word chilltown says, but if this thing actually happens and they flip the vote on Danielle, the look on Danielle's face Thursday night will be PRICELESS. It will be one of the best moments in Big Brother history. Not to mention the look on James's face as he's walking his ass to the door.

I just don't know if chilltown can be trusted to make this actually happen. Also, wouldn't it cause a conflict between Boogie and Erika, if Boogie does the flip with Will and leaves Erika going in the other direction??? Who is Boogie more likely to listen to, Will or Erika??

I want it to backfire on James, too! What a frickin' hypocirte he is. He is mad at Janie for not putting up Chilltown, and getting rid of Will, yet he didn't do it on his HOH week. As long as Janie doesn't win veto and Dani puts Kaysar up - that would be just as bad as Janie leaving. :(

If Janelle does go this week though, as planned, does anyone think there might be an America's Choice coming up where she (or one of the other 4 evicted HGs) could be voted back in?

I think Boogie will listen to Will rather than Erika, plus Erika can also flip at the last second!

I really want James out; he's making the game unbearable to watch with all his lies back and forth.

Best scenario would be if Kaysar wins the Veto and saves Janey, but also if Will decides to get rid of James (who after all wanted Will and Boogie out first knowing that if he gets final 4 with them, he has no chance to maske it further, and Will is starting to realize it now -- get James now while you can, pull up a Maggie).

Speaking of Maggie, as much as I hated her, she was right about James.

um, no, she needs 4 votes.

plus, Marcellas already promised Janelle that he will vote to keep her, and Dani knows that; he told her in the HOH room! All she has right now is Erika! Will and Boogie are thinking to flip, and CG is a wild card.

hey guys!

Got what we expected from Dani. She is using her Boy James as a pawn. She is thinking that James can win veto and protect himself and if he doesn't the house (floaters) will vote Jani out anyhow.

If Jani win veto and takes herself off then she will put up Marci and campaign for him to go. One way or another she is getting out who she want Jani or Marci but for sure NOT James. However, Chil town may or may not change things up all depending on if the vote is won by one of the bb6er's. This will indeed be a slow but interesting week.

Oh remember what Julie said at the end of the Live Show. CBS has been making the internet and TV viewer a big part of the show thus far. Just maybe the viewing public are going to be a precentage of the vote that evicts one of more HG's and also may have a vote for the winner.

Tell me what you think?

Also, I wouldn't automatically assume that she has George. I don't think it would take much to convince George to vote out James (we already know he doesn't care for James anyway). With chilltown's influence, plus Howie's, I think George could be a vote for Janelle to stay and James to go.

This is what I got back from James MY SPACE when I posted a comment that I was no long a fan of James.

Date: Aug 4, 2006 5:36 PM

Subject: RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body: Marty,

We here at James' myspace and at Jamesbb6.com are sorry you feel that way.

Perhaps if you'd seen the live feeds and read the transcripts from the house you'd see things a little differently.

Please feel free to delete James as a friend.

Kindly,

Dee

It is interesting how Danielle plenty of times this season said that "you need to go against of what HOH wants, becuase that weakens the HOH [ when BB6 wanted Diane out when Kaysar was HOH]"

Let's hope that the house will go against her as HOH this week and keep Janelle :P

Marcellas, Erika, Howie and Kaysar would be enough to keep Janelle, but Danielle used Erika's nomination to turn her against Janelle!

I would love to see something happen this week. If this backfires and James goes, it will be great. His style of play where he is using his past friendship and alliance with S6 to backstab them is pretty low.

But what is that nonimation thing that he won during the competition? Wouldn't he be able to nullify his nonimation? And Julie mentioned about other week long competitions coming up, so wonder how that could change the game?

Archived