Week 5 Nominations

bigbrovaz

um, no, she needs 4 votes.

plus, Marcellas already promised Janelle that he will vote to keep her, and Dani knows that; he told her in the HOH room! All she has right now is Erika! Will and Boogie are thinking to flip, and CG is a wild card.

Okay. Diane was evicted 7-1 for 8 votes. This week there are 7 votes. James has a the power to take away one of those votes leaving 6 votes.

Danielle already has a guarantee (!) from Erika, George and Marcellas and that is all she needs. Marcellas just after the nominations went up to HOH and celebrated with Dani and told her he would vote out Janelle because of last week.

So unless Janelle wins veto she's gone.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, again you're automatically assuming George is going to vote the way Danielle wants. And I don't think it's an automatic given at this point.

Votes to evict Janelle: Erika and Marcellas

Votes to evict James: Howie and Kaysar

If chilltown flips the vote, that gives two more votes to evict James

If George votes with chilltown, that is one more vote to evict James, leaving Danielle with only two votes to evict Janelle.

Again, I think it really depends on whether chilltown comes through with their plan to flip, and whether they bring George along with them. It may in fact happen the way you say it's going to, but at this point, I don't think it's set in stone that George will vote Danielle's way.

Carmen,

You hit the nail on the head. CG & CT are controlling the vote. I think CG may vote out James. If the nullification vote is used Janie will need 5 votes to stay.

Also, I wish Janie and Kay would come to realize that the nullification vote is out there. They haven't talked about it at all.

Janie just said that it seems like James knew he was going up, but Kay said no. Jedi Janie, go with your gut. Kay is ALWAYS wrong!!

Votes to evict Janelle: Erika and Marcellas

Votes to evict James: Howie and Kaysar

George has promised Dani he would vote for who she wants 100%

Same with Erika and Marcellas, they have all said no question. She only needs 3. So even if chilltown and Howie vote to keep her James will probably not allow Kaysar to vote with his pass and she's out because it would be a tie and Dani would evict her.

If things stay the way they are after veto, it looks like Janie will, indeed, be staying.

Danielle and James think they have a deal on the table with Chilltown, and Chilltown ridiculed the idea in the DR last night. They've been talking among themselves and are expecting to flip the vote so James leaves. How?

They bring George along, who has said that he would "never go against Dr. Will".

There are seven votes: 10 people left, minus the HOH and the two nominees.

James: 5 eviiction votes-----Will, Boogie, Howie, Kaysar, George. That's conservative.

Janelle: 2 eviction votes-----Erika, Marcellus {who has already told Janelle he will be voting James out, but I'm really not convinced.}

Even if Marcellus votes Janelle out, and James uses his vote nullification, it would still only make the vote 4-2

instead of 5-2.

But a lot of things can change between now and voting day. They must stop James from getting the veto. If he uses it on himself, and Danielle puts another sixer up in his place, they'll lose one of their alliance, even if Janelle stays. And to make sure, they'd better stop Danielle from getting veto, also.

I think there are a lot of possible scenarios here. If CT flips it that would be great, and IF it's still Janie and James up there after tomorrow, there are still 4 days left after that until the vote - a lot can happen.

What I'd like to know is how the nullifcation works exactly - I hope James has to announce in front of God and everyone whose vote he is nullifying. He couldn't hide behind his lies then.

James was one of my favorite houseguests up until this past week when he called Janelle a piece of **** and declared war against his alliance. IMO - James is the piece of ****

What I'd like to know is how the nullifcation works exactly - I hope James has to announce in front of God and everyone whose vote he is nullifying. He couldn't hide behind his lies then.

Isn't it possible that all 7 get to vote and then James just tells the DR who's vote he wants disallowed and no one would ever know?

Spikes,

I know for sure they took out the quoting ability in order to speed up the server. That may be why the avatars are gone too. :(

Cindy Anne,

You could be right, since if James has to tell whose vote he is nullifying it could be construed as BB interfering with the game.

Although, I think he should have to tell, since that person has the right to know their vote didn't count.

That's why this veto will be so exciting. Janelle and Kaysar sadly don't know that James has turned on them and won't know to impede him from winning it and saving himself. If he does I think Kaysar will go up and Kaysar will go home. Then Janelle wins the next HOH and puts up Dani and Marcellas or James.

no spikes.. we all are nakkid :o saves space.

on topic. if there was ever a bb god, he/she will strike down on james and his butt will be out in a week.

i think CT is kinda still trying to figure out when they started to like bb6ers lol and they might just flip the votes to keep janelle. (at least that is what i am hoping for) a girl can only hope.

Even if James has to choose whose vote gets thrown out....and he chooses Kaysar or Howie, how is he showing his alliances? He knows they are voting for Janie to stay. His alliance is going to get mad because he is trying to save his own butt.....what difference does it make.....just shows to him what he already knew he was low man on the totem pole.

no vote is secure until they vote in the dr. :D that is the great thing about bb. you can give your word.. you can make an alliance.. you can promise the world, and not a damn thing matters once they go into that dr and vote. things change, people change. and votes change.

what i dont get is why danielle wants to blame her nominations on what janelle did last week. ummm janelle didnt nominate or go after danielle, so why is she twisted. everyone has said they were going after CT and week after week they dont. danielle said the same thing and she is doing the same thing everyone else did. soooo get off the horse missy. you are no better. :blink: i vote to evict them all! start a new game with new players.

Hey, does anybody know whether that James vote thingie he won from the egg actually SWITCHES a vote from one person to another (-1/+1) or does it just NULLIFY a vote without giving somebody else the extra vote (-1/+0)?

Danielle seems to be acting under the assumption that it SWITCHES votes but she may be screwed if it just NULLIFIES a vote :o . . . anybody know?

PS I think Danielle wanted to put James on the block instead of Kaysar and Howie because she knew she couldn't count on Chilltown's support . . . it's a brilliant move if the James vote thingie is a SWITCHER and not just a NULLER, eh?

Edit - oh okay, I tried to do the math myself so there's a very good chance it's going to be wrong, but . . .

Votes to evict Janelle - George, Erika, Marcellas

Votes to evict James - Kaysar, Howie (nullified), Will, Boogie

Danielle breaks the tie . . . So it is just a vote NULLIFIER and that's all Danielle needs . . . WOW . . . Danielle's amazing!!!!

Archived