who is gonna get evicted tonight?

Di is campaigning pretting hard to stay but it could bite her in the butt! I think she will be gone and Erika will stay

I posted this earlier in another thread. I think it is too twisted for BB tho'

I believe double eviction tonight both Erika and Diane. Then they both go talk to Julie then they have the HG's do a live vote for 1 of the girls to come back. Then they have the HOH comp. That would be a very interesting twist. Just a thought any takers?

There have been times when they thought about voting out Erika instead, and I did read something yesterday on Morty's that they might be switching the vote to keep Diane. There wasn't any voting yesterday, so it might be a live eviction. Supposedly, Erika is to stay, especially since Chill Town said they would vote according to Janelle. But like I said, there was talk about keeping Diane instead, which I think would be smarter, because who knows what Erika would do.

Who knows what Erika would do?? How about absolutely NOTHING...she's very good at doing that. :P

I believe double eviction tonight both Erika and Diane. Then they both go talk to Julie then they have the HG's do a live vote for 1 of the girls to come back. Then they have the HOH comp. That would be a very interesting twist. Just a thought any takers?

How is that a twist :P:lol: isn't that the same as just voting to evict one of them? The only difference being one gets to go outside for a minute :huh:

I think Diane is gone & will get no votes. It sounds to me like any of the HG telling her she has their vote & to go convince the others is just placating her til she's gone :(

If they don't vote today, I think there will be a live vote tonight.

I also think that last year this week was the week of the endurance challenge. Kaysar had just been voted back into the house, took part in the eviction competition, took his finger off the button, enabling Jennifer to stay, and was then evicted. He was the last person to be evicted before sequester started. If they follow that same pattern, it might be a long night tonight.

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this question...(I've been gone for over a week and just got caught up on the shows...)

When Jase got evicted he kept saying something like "see you in a couple of weeks...or I'll be coming back."

Is he just hopeful that they will put another evicted housequest back in the house or what? Or did I just misinterpret?

Thanks for the answer.

if anyone goes i hope its ericka.

Good luck Howie!!!! tonight could be your lucky night. :wub:

on topic: i vote to evict... i think they should tell janelle her last hoh duty is to let the nominees stay and to pick someone else to leave the house. :lol: that would be fun.

Archived