Why Are They Holdin' on to WILL?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? Stupidity. Period. There is no debate in my eyes. Why do I say this? Simple.

The ONLY reason you would EVER trust someone like Will AFTER what he did in BB2 is if you were stupid. Even children are intelligent enough not to touch a stove burner after they get burned the first time.

There is no logical reason for keeping Will. A leopard doesn't change his spots. Once a snake, always a snake. It's just common sense.

I couldnt have said it better myself Xal - they are all being very stupid, he is playing them like he did in season 2, I don tlike Will at all, however if they let him get to the end, then he deserves it!

No you couldn't... there's a clear alliance between Will and Mike Boogie. Will already won 500,000 dollars so why keep him around to win again. Plus... he's sayin' that he doesn't wanna stay, so why keep him? Hmmmmm

Will is playing the EXACT same game he did in BB2...couldnt stand him back then....cant stand him now...But the whole house is STUPID for keeping him... if Will makes it to the finals I say hand it to him... He has played one hell of a game...Everyone in there knows what he is doing but they choose to ignore him...They have NO ONE to blame but themselves if they lose everything....

I don't think anybody's stupid in that house, especially Janelle . . . I think it's just that Will is THAT good.

Like last night he put on this 'ridiculous' puppet show for Janelle and Kaysar last night with a bunch of rubber duckies named 'Fanelle' and 'Dr McDreamy'. But he started to weave in stuff like that Fanelle is basically strong but a little unsure of herself on the inside, and that Fanelle is a romantic who just wants to be loved . . . then he went on to weave a scenario in which Dr McDreamy understands this about Fanelle and doesn't hurt her and isn't a threat. I think that could be very seductive for Janelle if she tends to attract guys who mostly see her as a trophy. Will has such nerve he even went on to say that Fanelle has a little crush on Dr McDreamy so she wasn't ready to oust him out of the 'duck pond' just yet :blink: He's good!

i don't think there is anything "logical" about the decisions made in the house. but i think the rationalization people in the house have made is that:

"Will, is a large target because he is

A) a winner

B) acts like an ass

so why take him out now when you can take him out later."

Unfortunatly, this was also the reasoning for "Cowboy" and he made it to final 3. Not that he was a big target but that he was harmless and they could take him out later.

You want to keep him because you are guaranteed to beat him in the final two, especially if the BB6ers keep winning. If the voters are mostly BB6ers, and you are BB6er against Will in the final two, you are 100% guaranteed to win. And also, he's not gonna win many competitions so he won't hurt your alliance in the long run. Anyway, that's my reason why I'd want to keep him in.

I think they are keeping him because they don't think he can win an HOH or a veto competition and plan on voting him out later on thats my theory!

But I think if they don't take him out sooner or later he will get lucky and win an HOH and its all over for the rest!!

But I think if they don't take him out sooner or later he will get lucky and win an HOH and its all over for the rest!!

Why would it be "all over" for them? If he does manage to win one HoH, the maximum damage he can do is evict one of them, and then he's out the very next week. So I think that's why he keeps throwing competitions in order to make it to the final and say to the jury, "See! I did it again! I deserve to win this thing again because I made it this far against all odds." But I don't think even that will convince anybody, but we'll see. He's good with words.

i dont understand why either?

but i think it is because one he is the cool guy and the fact he doesnt try to win hoh or veto.

if he makes it to end and they dont vote for him that is pure bs

Guest jordansmom

The longer the BB6ers allow him to stay the more i want Will to win. It would be funny see the there master plan blow up in there face. They have got to be crazy to let him stay.

now howie or ericka , marcellus makes the end their ass dont deserve to win

BOS3000,.I agree 100%!

The reasoning behind keeping Will and Boogie is that IF they honor the deal they are tryign to sell Janelle right now,..it will guarantee that Howie and Janelle and possibly even Kaysar go to the end.There is no other person or persons who will take the 4 to the end for any reason.

Boogie and Will just want to "See if they can do it" they care not about the money at all. They just want good game,..and good tv and a good time. They will not get that with the Floater alliance. Even Kaysar has said a million times,..you keep them in,..you KNOW what they are gonna do,..you keep people like Danielle and Diane and Chicken George,..you will never see them coming! No way!

If I were the Sov's...I 'd take Boogie Erika and Will all the way. Those will be the only fair votes for whoever the final two are. The rest of the people in that house are highly emotional players and will NOT vote for the best person who played the best game. They will vote for who they think was the least offensive.

We just don't have the bad a$$ strong players in this season that we have had in the past. There are too many who are emotionally driven and not strategically driven. James is falling apart,..making decisions and then blaming his alliance for it all. He needs to go. I am so disapointed in how he is playing this game this year. All the whining. I have now decided that I want Chill town and the sovs less james to go all the way!How weird is that? I just don't like the easy way to go route anymore,..Will and Boogie are right(can't believe I am saying that!) :rolleyes:

Guest jordansmom

Ohh uv u are so right about Erika. Y in the hell did she take out CG yesterday. She is so weak. I would have been happier if she would have took out Dani.

it shows the kind of leech she is.

I've been wondering for 4 weeks why the sixers have been in power and the most dangerous player has only been nominated once, and then as a pawn for the ever-dangerous Chicken George. :rolleyes:

The only reason I can think of is that he's told everybody that he's desparate to leave before sequester, and they have that ingrained in their minds, even if they don't really believe it, and they are thinking why waste an eviction on him if he's gonna walk out anyway.

He's in the heads of everybody there.

Couldn' agree more Tarman. The one thing I don't understand is that he tried to win HoH yesterday (unless he purposely answered that last question wrong) - didn't the Sov's see this and realize that he is playing the game? I don't care how far he goes in this game, he is the winner so far. He has confused them all in their tired state, and is taking advantage of their suspiciosness of others.

he didnt try to win hoh

lol

Archived