Why Are They Holdin' on to WILL?

Will is playing "the" game. When he participates in competitions and loses, he can always turn around and say that was what he meant to do, regardless of whether or not it is true. He's planted seeds in the house with the hate and non-participation statements plus he dares them to send him home. They remember how he played the first game and all the BS he gave in his season. He cruised right through to the end because no one took him seriously.

This time he's using the same scenario and coasting while everyone else does the dirty work. I imagine he or Boogie will win further down the line and cause real havoc in the house. Dr. Will can be quite charming and persuasive. I just hope Janelle is paying attention to the right things.

I would say get rid of Will or Dani and deal with James' anger later.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they DO have the votes to get danielle out. Kaysar, Howie, Marcellas,..now they only need one more and I KNOW Boogie will not vote out Erika. That makes 4 votes which makes it a tie and then Janie decides.

So what if James is mad??He is plotting to get Janie out and Will has told he as much adn she KNOWS deep in her heart that it is true now. She has had a gut feeling all along about James.

I just hope there is enough time for talk aroudn the house to be picked up on so that it gets back to Janelle before the veto ceremony and she can realize that james and Danielle are out to make sure she doesn't win.

ANd if Danielle goes,..do any of you REALLY think James is gonna go against BB6? He doesn't have the guts to do it! No way. He will just stay with them and then whine to all the others about how he is forced into an alliance with them! James needs to go NEXT after Danielle. He has betrayed them from day one.

He made me sick when he said to Howie,..who has not yet had an HOH,..that HE(james) needs to get HOH next week,..that it is HIS week! If I was Howie,.I woudl have flipped him off right then and there and said,."Ya know what? F-in bite me James,..this week is MY HOH so I cna vote your sorry butt out!"

Howie has been right about James all along,..he is a total whiny baby snake!

I started out liking James from the second half of the season last year and was happy he got in this year and then he proved just how ruthless he is. Forget Will,..I woudl much rather see Will win this thing than James or Danielle!

Hope Will gets thsi info to Janie and that she believes it!

Now you're believing Dr Will too! I think James is using and playing Dani to get info and spread info. I think James is totally loyal to bb6 this time. I've seen them talking recently and they are all on the right track. Kaysar told her they must get Will out. From their perspective they need to break up chilltown.

If that is true than why is James telling Dani,..as of YESTERDAY that Janielle needs to go first then Howie?

Why does he fight all the votes to get out a floater? Why does he throw a hissy when Danielle's name is mentioned?

I think James knows he can't win against any of the 6 and THAT is what we will see coming soon,..he will get rid of them.

Like I said,..Quit worrying about Will because there are others who can get HOH who WILL put him out.

Excuse my french but they don't have the "B@LLS" to go after CT.....Hg's know they do have some type of popularity among BB fans and the BB6ers doesn't want to come off like the bad guys!!

Jinx, apeasing the fans of Will and Boogie has NOTHING to do with it... Which would you rather get out of house an alliance of 5 or an alliance of 2?? I would be going after the floaters because there are MORE of them than CT. If you take out one of CT then they just join the floaters and that makes the floaters now have 6 and you still only have 4. It makes sense to me...

Guest StarBaby

And the danger is, everybody keeps waiting until the next week to let somebody else do the dirty work and get out Will, and next thing you know, he wins the whole thing! Season 2 redo, anyone?

No they aren't... Chicken George doesnt follow CT, he doesnt like either one... Same goes for Marcellus... as for Erika then yes... And Danielle does her own thing... In all actuality I think Danielle is the REAL leader of the floaters...not CT

Or there are just so many good players in the house this year that they all are dangerous and they all need to go. Problem is Janelle can't pick all of them only one at a time. Sounds like she'e leaning towards Diane or Danielle. James isn't ready to give up Dani yet but will once he has to. He is saying to get out Will right now so they can then turn on the floaters.

Guest jordansmom

Im not sure it would make better tv if it was fixed to leave CT and S6 in the house. It would be just last like year. Besides if that were to happen CT would not be in the house that long. Then it would be just S6.

I can see the Sov 6 getting rid of some floaters but not all of them are coming after them. Danielle and Marcellas don't plan on going after them for awhile...George, Diane, and Erika might nominate them so I can see them gunning for them 3 to go but after that they really need to get back on track and get rid of Chill Town. B)

Archived