Why Are They Holdin' on to WILL?

Dr. McDreamy is fabulous eye candy and an excellent manipulator, I watch the show just to hear what he will say next !!! Love Him Bunches and I think Janie feels the same way, that is why she is keeping him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will is still in the house because he has managed to convince the BB6 people that he is not a threat. If you are faced with superior numbers how do you survive? By not being a threat. He has executed a brilliant strategy yet again. Plug in the season 2 tapes folks, because if the hg's aren't careful, it will be a repeat performance.

If Will leaves this week, it will be a HUGE mistake for Janelle. Will isn't her enemy; Danielle is. Danielle is the most dangerous one right now for Janey's well being. Danielle needs to go this week for a number of reasons: she is aligned with James, she is also working Chilltown, AND she's in good with Erika and Diane. Plus, as a bonus she's working Kaysar pretty good too. Now, she's going around trying to alienate Janelle by saying she has a thing about women and wanting women eliminated from the game. I have no idea if that's true, but Danielle is really alienating Janelle by saying that.

I so hope Marcellas or SOMEBODY (Boogie? Will?) fills Janelle in on what Danielle is doing behind her back and she puts Danielle up while she has a prime opportunity to do so. If not, Janelle will pay the price as soon as a non-sov gets power.

They don't have the votes to get Danielle yet. They need to get rid of chilltown first. Then work on Danielle. Janelle knows Dani is a threat she's mentioned it a few times. The next HOH is huge for bb6. If they don't get it for sure Janelle is going.

Carmen,

I totally agree. Dani needs to go. I'm so tired of her subtly putting ideas in people's heads and then backtracking by saying "You said it, not me."

She and James are a great match since they both play the same...they're both paranoid, the only difference is that Dani is better at hiding it than James. Although she didn't hide it very well on Thursday night. Dani and James both overplay their hands as well.

I'm not criticizing Dani's game play, but don't announce on the feeds that America hurt her feelings during Season 3 when they called her a she devil and that she has feelings. She has said 3 or 4 times that she isn't going to lie this time around. She already has. The night before the vote to evict Jase, she had Boogie convinced that she was rallying the troops to vote out Jase. In reality she was rallying to vote out Will.

She knows her biggest threats are Will and Janie. Therefore, I think Janie should take Howie and join up with CT and put the screws to that hypocrite, aka Danielle.

Rock on Janie!! PS - Don't listen to the ever depressing Kaysar or the mealy-mouthed paranoid, lisp talking snakes, aka James!

Actually, they do have the votes to eliminate Danielle:

Will: evict Danielle

Boogie: no brainer, evict Danielle

Howie: will do what Janey wants: evict Danielle

Kaysar: will probably go along with Janey as well: evict Danielle

Marcellas: haha evict Danielle

George: if he's leaning towards chilltown they can convince him to evict Danielle

James: evict Erika

Diane: toss up

So yeah, I think Janey could get Danielle out this week without too much trouble. Worse case scenario: a tie and Janey would get her way.

Boogie and Will agreed to vote out whoever Janie wanted. I know they're liars but I think in this situation they would keep their word. I also think they have an inkling that it is Danielle who Janie really wants to get rid of.

I think Kay and Howie will vote her out too. Plus Boogie has a secret alliance with Erika that supersedes any friendship he has developed with Dani in the house.

If Janie puts up Dani, Dani is gone and James will be crying in is Scara scarf. LMAO

That was the last conversation this afternoon...however prior to that Janie made it clear that her real target was Dani...at the time Kay didn't have a problem with it but he warned Janie that they would lose James if they did that.

Then all day Will and Boogie worked her over while Kay checked out and James went and blew sunshine up the skirts of all the floaters, thereby ensuring he is last on the S6 hit list.

Chilltown will have another crack at Janie and they may convince her since that is what she wants anyway. We'll see...

Also, Will has said that there is only one person he fears in the house and that person is Danielle. It may not be the best time for him, but if given the opportunity to eliminate her, I think Will will grab it while he can.

Wow! Thanks so much for all of your comments guys! I must admit, I'm a huge BB6 fan but deep inside I would love to see WILL win again... Only because they all sat there and smiled at him while he made his "I hate you all" speech. They are letting Will play them again... it's almost like he's sprinkled some silly ass dust on all of them and casted a spell. LOL LOL It's just a matter of weeks before the wealthy doctor gets another boost in his bank account. :rolleyes:

Season Six is trying to get rid of the "flexible"players. Right now the "floaters" are playing both sides. When they are gone it will make for just Will and Boogie (whom I personally think should get over himself).

The show must have some say in it, I don't care as there was a reason season 6 has so many players because they were the most popular.It would make for better TV leaving the Chilltown in and the 6's fighting

to reach the end.I think the veto comp. last week was fixed to accomidate Chicken George. They knew

not many house guests would shave their heads! They also knew George would eat shit to stay in the house!

I am a little ticked off at this season it seems very fixed. RATINGS are more important! But I still watch!

I would like to see all the loser Big Bro contestants next year!

It would atleast be surprising...

P.S VEry glad Alison has gone.. that I don't think that was fixed.

She has had enough t.v time in my living room!!!!

Archived